49

Under Li Qingzhou's affirmative eyes, Yu Zhe reached out again to open the button.

At this moment, they are the focus of the whole audience.

Almost everyone is looking forward to or wondering whether the robot of the strange team has been repaired, and whether it is necessary for the game to continue.

The discussion on the Internet has become more heated, and the attention continues to increase.

The director hurriedly asked the camera to switch the close-up scene, and the cut performance on the field was clear under the camera.

Du Chenwei's team also brought robots to the stage.

They pressed the switch, the robot started, and waited for the command at the edge of the field for the time being.

Du Chenwei maintained a hypocritical smile on his face, his eyes were secretly sarcastic, but on the surface, he seemed to be concerned - like a gentleman, waiting to act on the opposite side first.

Li Qingzhou did not leave the field. Yu Zhe gave him control and retreated outside with Dong Lin.

"Tick" - sound, strange team robot start.

The audience and netizens only saw the two fixed eye-like cameras at the top of the robot turning.

It seems that I scan the whole audience first and see where I am now. The whole machine seems to be flexible in an instant.

Then, the eyes of the two cameras paused on Li Qingzhou, and the electronic synthetic sound began--

"Hello, Captain. Rescue No. 1 serves you. What can I do for help?"

[Wow, you can still talk, but the name Rescue One... Ordinary!]

[To be honest, there is no need to install a speech system for robots like this kind of rescue.]

[Because the robot is completely under human command when participating in the rescue, it is undoubtedly a little cumbersome to install the talking function.]

[It didn't seem to have this function just now. It was the female repairman who listened to President Li's advice and took it up.]

[The layman should not let him fool around... The strange team will definitely lose. This is a game without suspense. Oh, you can guess it without looking at it.]

There are different opinions on the Internet, and the audience in the venue is also talking about it.

However, Li Qingzhou did not know.

Even if he knew it, he didn't care at all. He would only leave the facts on their faces and let them see it with wide eyes.

Li Qingzhou: "Save people."

Rescue One turned to the camera and seemed to show doubt. The electronic sounded: "But this is not the post-disaster scene. Rescue One did not scan any traces after the disaster."

"Everyone sits there well. Captain, who will be rescued No. 1?"

The robot raised the arm and pointed to the audience.

"Oh, is this a preset program?" Some viewers suddenly dare not believe it.

"It must be a pre-processed program... Why is it still communicating? It's a waste of rescue time to do this. Can you hurry up!"

"Why do I think this robot communicates so smoothly with President Li?"

The judges also looked at each other and suppressed the idea of talking for the time being.