113

Two months after Li Qingzhou married Liu Bohuai, an academician of the National Research Institute published an academic report on the Internet entitled Possible Leg Bone Recovery.

After that, Li Qingzhou contacted him.

The two didn't know what to talk about and soon jointly set up a laboratory specializing in leg bone recovery fluid.

Just the morning after the laboratory was established, Li Qingzhou received a system message that the benefits of Goldfinger's limited-time experience have arrived, and you can successfully receive it by clicking.

Li Qingzhou sat up from the bed and clicked.

The golden light flashed, and the state in the system has become experiencing.

Li Qingzhou smiled and rushed out of the room after getting dressed.

He went to the kitchen, and Ahuai was really cooking breakfast - there was a basketball-sized bubble on his head.

The little man in the bubble carried his back to him like Ahuai, chubby body tied the same apron, hung his head, and carefully chopped the cutting board.

Li Qingzhou is a little closer.

[Baby doesn't like ginger. You should chop it up a little. The steamed buns are smaller, so that the baby can eat one bite by one. When steaming the first cage, the baby should wake up soon.]

I'm taciturn on the outside, and I have a lot to say in my heart.

Li Qingzhou sneered and laughed.

Liu Bohuai turned around, with soft eyebrows and eyes: "Wake up."

But he then frowned slightly and said, "Why do you come out without slippers? What if you catch a cold?"

[I have to take it back.]

The villain in the bubble frowned and stared at Li Qingzhou's foot on the floor with a serious face.

When Liu Bohuai was about to come over, Li Qingzhou ran away in an instant, leaving only one sentence: "I'll go back and put on my shoes, Ahuai, wait for me to come out and make steamed buns together."

Liu Bohuai: It's quite good. I didn't wait for him to take it away this time.

While eating, Li Qingzhou secretly observed the villain above Liu Bohuai's head while drinking porridge.

The same posture, the same expression, and even the little habits of eating fully reflect what is like the appearance.

Li Qingzhou secretly curled his lips, which was boring.

His eyes turned around and suddenly put down the spoon and said, "Ahuai, you feed me."

Liu Bohuai raised his head.

He didn't wear glasses in the morning, and his hair usually combed up was slightly messy, adding a little special charm and making him more handsome.

[I didn't eat well.]

The villain's expression in the bubble shook his head helplessly and spoiled again.

Liu Bohuai sat closer, picked up the spoon and said, "Okay, I'll feed you, open your mouth."

Li Qingzhou: Ah.

After eating a few bites of porridge, Li Qingzhou pointed to the steamed bun and said, "Ahuai, eat that."

Liu Bohuai put down the spoon, picked up the steamed bun with chopsticks and blew it before feeding it into Li Qingzhou's mouth.

He watched Li Qingzhou's cheeks bulge, and his ruddy lips covered with oil.