105

Li's company has come back to the limelight in the International Finals of Artificial Intelligence Robotics.

This time, driverless cars came out, and compared with foreign driverless technology and won, which was discussed almost all over the country.

Li and Li Qingzhou are completely famous and can be recognized by one or two people when they walk on the road.

Its popularity is that of stars.

At the same time, the relevant state agencies also praised Li Company and Li Qingzhou.

He even appeared on the news program of CCTV News and its station that night, which was highlighted.

As soon as Mr. Li changed his sad face on the day of gambling, he is now a spring breeze and laughs when he sees people.

Li is completely far ahead in the West City, not in Yanjing.

All parties' evaluation of Li Qingzhou is high and higher.

The word "new rich" has been suitable for Li Qingzhou, or the rise of the Li family in Yanjing has long been stopable.

Some families with school-age daughters or grandchildren are not a little tempted.

Some companies that often more or less offend Li or Li Qingzhou retreated from the sharp edge.

Now, Li's enterprises are listed on it. The country values Li's company and praises it.

In short - there is someone.

If you want to bully, weigh your weight. What's more, nowadays, Li's company is also a vulnerable existence of oppression.

Compared with the infinite scenery of the Li family, some enterprises are miserable enough.

For example, at home.

Netizens have a good impression of home and unanimously evaluate it as a "foreign enterprise" and are not patriotic at all.

It can be seen how disgusting it is that Yu Jia and Caspar cooperate to bully China's driverless technology.

Of course, if this time it is Yujia Caspa who wins Li's driverless technology, then the current situation is different.

Unfortunately, this may always become a reality.

Yu Xudong tried his best to raise money, but there was no doubt that he was a drop in the bucket.

In desperation, let Pei Jing ask for the Liu family and Liu Xiahui.

"If the money is repaid when it is due, the Yu family can only be filed for bankruptcy by Qiang · system and execution..."

Yu Xudong held Pei Jing and asked for each other softly.

Naturally, Pei Jing will agree, for, for this family.

Moreover, even Yu's mother, who had always been critical of her, spoke softly, and Pei Jinghao refused.

She broke off contact with Liu Jizhen when she was in trouble, and she also knew that Liu Bohuai's lover was Li Qingzhou.

Yu Kun wanted his parents to know about the relationship with Liu Yunfei, so he didn't tell him what he saw in the hotel at that time.

Pei Jing was satisfied that Liu Xiahui had changed her attitude.

As a result, when she came to the door, Liu Xiahui refused directly and didn't even let her in.

Pei Jing stood outside the door and said, "Xia Hui, you can help your mother. The Liu family is so rich. What's this?"