66

As soon as Fang Xiyan entered the lobby downstairs of the company, he saw that the non-girl employees in the company were surrounded by the front desk, with an excited face and didn't know what to say.

He glanced there.

Between the front desk and the female staff stood a blonde young foreign man, handsome and smiling.

Obviously, he is talking, teasing the women around him.

Because at this time, the women around there happened to laugh happily, covered their mouths shyly one by one, and some of them blushed.

Fang Xiyan: "..."

Where did foreigners come from? And it looks a little familiar...

One of the female employees finally noticed Assistant Fang standing not far away, hurriedly standing straight, restraining the smile on her face, and pulling others to signal.

After a while, the female staff around the front desk clung to the documents and left silently and quickly.

After a while, only the young foreign man stood there.

Seeing this, the girl at the front desk said to Fang Xiyan, who came over, "Assistant Fang, this gentleman wants to see Mr. Li..."

Fang Xiyan looked at foreign men when he heard the words.

The man stretched out his hand, blurted out fluent Chinese, and smiled, "Hello, I'm Fett Breyer. I think you should know me."

After saying that, he blinked his eyes with a confident expression.

Fang Xiyan shook hands with him, and his face was quiet, but he finally remembered who he was.

Fit Breyer - Vice President of Bolton Company.

Fang Xiyan didn't expect that when he went to China, he actually came to Li...

What does he have to ask Mr. Li?!

Breer said, "You are President Li's assistant. Can you take me up? I want to meet you, Mr. Li."

He pointed to the upstairs and waited for Fang Xiyan's answer.

Fang Xiyan said, "Mr. Breer, please wait here for a moment. I'm going to ask Mr. Li."

Brel: "Okay, no problem."

As he spoke, he sat on the sofa in the company hall, waiting with his legs upside down.

Fang Xiyan took a look at the girl at the front desk.

The girl immediately understood and stood up to pour water for Breyer and send some food.

Fang Xiyan went upstairs and knocked on the door and entered Li Qingzhou's office.

Li Qingzhou was approving the document with a pen and asked without raising his head, "What's the matter?"

Fang Xiyan: "Mr. Li, Fett Breyer, vice president of Bolton Company, wants to meet you. He is downstairs of the company now. You..."

With a "click".

The pen in Li Qingzhou's hand rolled to the ground.

Fang Xiyan was a little confused and walked over to help Li Qingzhou pick up the pen.

He said, "Mr. Li, don't you want to see this Mr. Breer?"

Li Qingzhou: "..."

It's over, lose, lose.

- What about the bet?

Or... After simply seeing each other, pretend that Breyer hasn't been here today. The third master should not know...