13

l
West Side.

Li Chengkang and Jiang Biling met Wu Shiguang at the hotel under the arrangement of Jiang Jihong.

After the four sat down, Jiang Jihong said a few scenes first to warm up the atmosphere, so as not to be so embarrassing and stiff.

Wu Shiguang is in his forties. He is medium and slightly fat. His face always has a smile. He looks like a particularly kind look, and he doesn't look like a bad guy.

But both Li Chengkang and Jiang Biling knew his way of hiding knives and silence in his smile in the mall...

Otherwise, the Wu family would not have developed to the current level.

Wu Shiguang has this capital arrogance.

Therefore, even if Jiang Jihong was here, there was not much polite greeting on his face. As soon as he sat down, he said, "Does Li Huaimin know what you come to me for cooperation?"

"Oh, yes, and the young master finally found by your Li family, isn't he in charge of the land project in the northern suburbs now..."

"Isn't it that your Li family has been separated?"

Hearing this, Jiang Biling looked a little bad.

Li Chengkang said with a unchanged expression, "I talked about cooperation with Mr. Wu in my personal name. There is no need to let irrelevant people know about this."

"As for my father, when we finish the cooperation, he will naturally understand."

Wu Shiguang couldn't help laughing, but his voice was not so enthusiastic: "Mr. Li is so sure that we will cooperate?"

Jiang Biling's father Jiang Jihong said at this time, "Although the Li family and the Wu family have been opposite each other in the West City for many years, there is no absolute enemy in the mall."

"The land in the northern suburbs of Yanjing is a good thing."

"I believe that if Mr. Wu hadn't been for the time being and the capital turnover could not be opened, he would have wanted to win this project."

"Since Chengkang handed out the olive branch first, why didn't Mr. Wu take it?"

"How can I be sure if this is an olive branch, in case..."

The smile on Wu Shiguang's face remained unchanged, and his already small eyes were almost narrowed into a gap, making it difficult to distinguish his real emotions at this moment.

Li Chengkang said, "I can tell Mr. Wu that Li Qingzhou has secretly suspended bidding for land in the northern suburbs. He offended the Liu family."

"And this matter has not been known by my old man yet."

"Since the death of my eldest brother and sister-in-law, Li Qingzhou has been using the old man's guilt against him to seize the rights of Li's company, and even the project to go to Yanjing to bid for the land has been handed over to him..."

"Now in the company, he is about to crush me. He doesn't pay attention to my second uncle and has no eyes."

"Mr. Wu, do you think I have to figure out for myself?"

Otherwise, do you have to wait for the Li family to be taken away by the little bastard Li Qingzhou?

Wu Shiguang's expression seemed to be loose.

Jiang Jihong added with a smile, "Mr. Wu, I'll ask you a brother."

"You are short of funds, and my son-in-law has information, contacts, etc. in his hand."