87

As we approached a year, even if I was reluctant to leave temporarily.

Liu Bohuai was going to take Liu Xiahui abroad, and Liu Jingyuan's family went abroad early.

The company began the holiday, and Li Qingzhou wanted to take his sister and brother back to the West Side.

Liu Bohuai did not let Li Qingzhou go to the airport to see him off.

Otherwise, I'm afraid he will put down his luggage immediately and don't want to leave.

But there is another problem before leaving Yanjing - that is, the whereabouts of Xu Mengning, the heroine of the original book.

She has almost no contact with the Xu family.

Xu's father and mother complained deeply about Xu Qijin, and then called to abuse and hurt her...

Xu Mengning wanted to pay back the kindness of the Xu family for adopting her and didn't want to go back.

Therefore, towards the Spring Festival, she has no other place to go except Yanjing's rental residence.

Li Qingzhou and Xu Mengning are still in contact, but they are not as frequent as before.

He called Xu Mengning to ask if he would go back to the West Side with him for the Spring Festival as a friend.

Xu Mengning refused with a smile, saying that she had agreed to Zhao Jingjing's invitation.

Xu Mengning said, "Jingjing's hometown is in Yuncheng, South. The scenery is beautiful after snowing, and I used to be a tourist."

"Youthing boat, thank you. I'll bring you Yuncheng specialties when I come back."

Li Qingzhou answered on the phone and said, "Well, I wish you a happy New Year in advance."

"You too, happy New Year." Xu Mengning replied with a smile.

After hanging up the phone, Li Qingzhou thought about it. He always felt that Xu Mengning was much more cheerful now than before.

Probably without his villain, Xu Mengning and Liu Xiahui should develop more smoothly.

I don't know if they are officially together?

Li Qingzhou finally sent a safe message to Liu Bohuai so that he could see it after getting off the plane, and then took his sister and brother to pack up and left Yanjing.

Fang Xiyan sent them back to the West Side, and then returned to his hometown for the Spring Festival.

...

West City, the old house of the Li family.

Service No. 1 accompanied Mr. Li and waited outside the door.

The old man was wearing a thick coat, and the neck of Service One was surrounded by a red scarf, with a smile.

Seeing the car from far to near, he slowly stopped at the door.

The smile on Mr. Li's face deepened, and he took two steps forward with Service One.

Before long, Li Hanyu and Li Xusheng got out of the car first, and then Fang Xiyan walked around to the trunk to take out the wheelchair, and Li Qingzhou got out of the car.

Mr. Li led Li Xusheng's little hand, and the other party Xi Yan said he would keep him for dinner.

Fang Xiyan hurriedly waved his hand and politely refused Mr. Li's warm invitation.

He is in a hurry home today, otherwise he will continue to delay for a while. Maybe it will be midnight when he gets home.

When Mr. Li saw this, he stopped saying anything.