19

The place where the hero and heroine exist is the center and focus of the crowd, and naturally it is also the most conspicuous place in the whole banquet hall.

What's more, when He Jianxun carefully helped Mr. He Zhangling down the stairs, there was still a constant quarrel and noisy sound from there...

Anyone who glances away can clearly see what is going on in the banquet hall.

Li Qingzhou's figure was half blocked by the people next to him.

Opposite him stood Cui Miao, the young master of the Cui family with a gloomy face and anger.

It seems that Cui Mu was just about to do it.

But at this moment, Qu Yunfan firmly grabbed an arm and prevented him from rushing over.

However, Cui Miao raised his other hand and still pointed to Li Qingzhou and said harshly.

"You disabled loser, believe you or not. I went over and kicked you over! What crazy, I can crush you with one finger! Wait for me!"

Li Qingzhou looked dull, and his sitting posture had not changed.

He heard Cui Mu's cruel words, but his eyelids raised and said, "Now it's crazy to tell the truth?"

"I really don't dare to be. After all, I can't compare with Master Cui."

Qu Yunfan pulled Cui Miao harder and smiled bitterly.

He thought that the young master of the Li family was an eccent and speechless temperament.

How can you know that your mouth is so poisonous...

- Isn't he really afraid of offending the Cui family?!

If he couldn't help talking, Qu Yunfan felt that he really couldn't hold Cui Miao, a mad dog.

.........

Liu Bohuai followed Mr. He Zhangling from the third floor.

Originally, he frowned here, but when he got closer and closer, his eyebrows slowly loosened.

[...Big rubbish, really rubbish. The garbage king is him. No one likes him. Suddenly, one day, the big garbage changed. The garbage king is more spicy. Everyone beat him~~]

The little man in the bubble was dressed as a boxer, wearing a red helmet, a boxing cover of the same color in his hand, and a large sandbag with Cui Mu's image fell in front of him.

The villain jumped and arranged a gesture, and then punched Cui Miao's sandbag.

After a few bangs, Cui Mu's face cracked, and the stuffing in the sandbag scattered all over the ground.

And the villain happily raised his hand to make a victory posture and circled left and right.

At this time, Cui Miao finally shook off Qu Yunfan's containment and clenched his fists at Li Qingzhou.

But at this moment, He Jianxun has helped Mr. He Zhangling come over. Behind them, they not only followed the He family, but also Liu Bohuai Liu Sanye.

- Cui Miao couldn't stand still by Master Liu's eyes in rimless glasses.

However, Cui Ting said aggrievedly at this time, "Uncle He, why did you invite such a person to the banquet? Where does he deserve it?"

After saying that, she glanced up and down at Li Qingzhou, and her disgust overflowed her words.

In particular, her extremely uncomfortable look finally fell on Li Qingzhou's leg, curling her lips and making her face full of ridicule.

Cui Ting's performance was so obvious that everyone noticed it.

My Outside Expression Is Different From My Inner Expression [ Book Wearing ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara