47

Du Chenwei's team temporarily ranked sixth in the rematch.

Although the ranking is not low, it is not high, at least not compared with Yu Zhe and others' teams.

However, he still smiled after the game, as if he had not been affected at all.

Li Qingzhou couldn't help feeling a little strange in his heart.

Du Chenwei seems to really don't care that the ranking of the rematch is lower than that of Yu Zhe and others... But didn't he let go of cruel words before?

Why don't you mind at all now?

There is a problem.

Li Qingzhou frowned and asked Yu Zhe and others to pay more attention to Du Chenwei before leaving, and beware of secretly winning the game before the final.

In particular, there is the support and help of Cui's Group behind Du Chenwei.

Yu Zhe nodded: "Mr. Li, don't worry, I will live in the studio before the final, and so will Kobayashi."

Dong Lin also promised, "Yes, Brother Yu and I should ensure the performance of the robot and the normal operation of intelligent programs..."

"These have to be checked every day, and there will never be a chance of destruction."

Moreover, the studio has eating, drinking and sleeping in bed, so there is no need to worry about daily life at all.

What's more, it was normal for them to live in the studio.

.........

After leaving the competition venue, Li Qingzhou received a call from Grandpa Zhuang.

Due to the approval of the biological laboratory, a project to study intelligent exoskeleton support and artificial organs was launched.

The list of experimental personnel assigned above has been determined.

And because he is the original initiator, would you like to come and get to know him?

At present, the country is actually carrying out research on artificial organs, which are mainly divided into three types - mechanical artificial organs, semi-mechanical semi-biological artificial organs, and biological artificial organs.

The last one is the most suitable research direction for the human body, but it is also the most difficult to study.

Biological artificial organs and the original organs of the human body are similar in size, function, and unlike the first two, they need continuous power from the outside world.

Biological artificial organs have a long cycle and advantages. More importantly, when patients transplant organs, they will not have rejection.

Now, even the first mechanical artificial organ has not yet been released.

Because of the limitations of science and technology, scientists predict that human beings will be able to nurture all human organs by bioengineering in the next 50 years.

But all this is just a conjecture.

However, not long ago, Li Qingzhou proposed to Grandpa Zhuang the possibility of artificial intelligence to make artificial organs.

- Intelligent construction of cell culture, tissue structure, including artificial nerves, blood vessels, etc.

Use artificial intelligence to solve the problem of artificial organ material demand and minimization.

What Li Qingzhou took out at that time was academic information about artificial intelligence biological research, which was not a kind of talk and utopianism, but a definite possible results.