6

Fang Xiyan came to pick up Li Qingzhou back to Yanjing.

During the period when Li Qingzhou recuperated in the old house of the Li family, Fang Xiyan had been investigating the information about the land in the northern suburbs at his instruction.

However, the results of the investigation are the same as the previous ones.

The land along the warehouse in the northern suburbs is a key project to be developed by the government and will be built as Yanjing New Town.

In the future, some of Yanjing's economic focus will also be transferred, which is a very rare opportunity for many enterprises and needs to be firmly grasped.

Naturally, the Li family is no exception.

Catching, whether it is strength, status, or wealth, it will be higher to a surprising level.

However, the "compensation" given by the Liu family actually excluded the land along the warehouse.

This forced Fang Xiyan to wonder if there was anything wrong with the land along the warehouse?

Or, the huge profits brought by this land make the Liu family want to participate in it?

The driver drove to the villa bought by Li Qingzhou in Yanjing.

Fang Xiyan did not leave for the time being, but reported to work in the living room of the villa.

Among them, during Li Qingzhou's recuperation, he contacted Liu Bohuai's assistant Zou Ming to discuss cooperation.

Fang Xiyan said, "Liu Bohuai will not come forward. The person who negotiated with us is his nephew Liu Xiahui. The time and place are at Jinxuange Hotel two days later."

"In addition, what are you going to do about the matter along the silo in the northern suburbs?"

At this moment, Li Qingzhou lay on his back on his back and closed his eyes to refresh himself, covered with a thin blanket on his legs. After hearing Fang Xiyan's words, he opened his eyes and said, "Give up bidding."

"Have you decided?" Fang Xiyan asked.

He knew how much Li Qingzhou had made in advance to bid along the warehouse. Now he said that he would give up and give up. Is it after careful consideration?

Li Qingzhou nodded: "Since the Liu family has made it clear that it is not clear that it will definitely help us win a chance of success in the auction."

"This land is a key project planned by the government. If there is really any problem, it is not what we can control..."

"The Li family is not likely to bid successfully unless a lot of money is invested."

"But in case something happens... It will be difficult to get out."

Fang Xiyan was told by Li Qingzhou: "In this case, the company's bidding plan along the warehouse can be put on hold."

"As you mind what terms to negotiate about the compensation of the Liu family?"

Li Qingzhou: "A... a proposed cooperation opportunity that can be compared with the land along the warehouse."

After all, no matter which one he chooses, his original intention is to let the Li family gain a foothold in Yanjing.

.........

After Fang Xiyan left, Li Qingzhou lay at home leisurely and comfortably.

He was completely paralyzed on the sofa, eating with a bunch of grapes in his hand, and even his eyes were bent into crescent moons.