64

Back on the first day of the company, Fang Xiyan reported to Li Qingzhou on the sales of smart cars in the past week - a clear downward trend compared with the previous one.

Fang Xiyan said, "Mr. Li, Bolton has been vigorously promoting new smart cars during this period."

"In addition to ordinary cars, there are also new energy vehicles."

"But Bolton actually focuses on selling ordinary smart cars."

"On the basis of the intelligent voice control system, they have also developed and added two new functions... One is the voice password lock, and the other is the emergency alarm system."

Both functions were publicly mentioned by Li Qingzhou at the press conference and interview.

- Especially the voice alarm system.

In this function, Li Qingzhou has obtained the opportunity to cooperate with the police system.

Guarantee that after the release of the second-generation smart car, if you encounter a critical moment, accident, etc., you can send an alarm message or call the emergency number as soon as possible, and automatically report it to the command center for rescue operations...

This function is crucial, race against time, and can effectively reduce casualties.

After the sales of a generation of intelligent AI cars, Li Qingzhou immediately began to prepare and study the functions of the second-generation intelligent cars.

How to be more intelligent and make people travel safer and more convenient.

Now, the research of second-generation intelligent vehicle systems has achieved phased success and is being put into production and manufacturing.

After that, it was sold in the auto city and even online.

The automobile city of Li's company has long gained popularity in Yanjing, and its branches have been opened to other cities.

What's more, as long as it is a 4S store, Li's smart cars sell the best.

But now, Bolton Automobile is about to squeeze into the domestic automobile market with new smart cars.

Because of the well-known old brand and successive leaders in the automotive industry, two new voice functions have been added to the intelligent AI system.

Once sold, many people couldn't help but focus on it.

As a result, the sales of Bolton smart AI cars caught up with Li's cars in just a few weeks.

Bolton obviously wants to step on Rich's smart AI cars and return to the world's first-selling position.

Fang Xiyan looked at the data investigated and said, "Nowadays, many major 4S stores in China have begun to introduce Bolton's new smart cars."

"Mong. Li, should we prepare for countermeasures first?"

Although previous studies have already applied for patents.

However, the new functions of the second-generation smart car to further develop are just a discourse explanation. After all, they have not been effectively realized, and there are no legal protection measures...

The research direction of smart cars does include voice control and alarm system.

Rigorously speaking, it cannot be regarded as plagiarism in the automotive industry.

After all, the road is in front of you. Whoever steps on it first and who studies it first has the priority to speak...

Li Qingzhou said, "There is no need to prepare countermeasures. There is no need to waste time and energy on it."