56

Li Qingzhou and Ge Yue were chatting in a cafe.

This is a reading cafe, big, private, sex, good, and very quiet.

Ge Yue found a corner and sat down, surrounded by no one.

After ordering two cups of coffee, he asked curiously, "Canoe, I heard that the Xia family sent someone to your company to act as a security guard, to protect No. 1?"

Protect a robot?!

Ge Yue naturally understands the importance of artificial intelligence rescue robots for rescue work and related departments.

He watched the video of the robot final. Rescue One is really cute and powerful.

He couldn't help but be excited and continued, "Do those people patrol outside your office with Mucang every day? If you meet suspicious people, stop and investigate..."

Li Qingzhou helplessly stopped him from talking more and more exaggerated things and said, "No, it's just a simple handover. The final matter is over."

"When the finals is over, there will be an international competition, and now it has been confirmed."

Ge Yue nodded when he heard this: "Fortunately you are here."

"Otherwise, a good artificial intelligence robot competition will be dragged down by these dark scenes, and then what talents can be in our country?"

It's all right now.

Those participants were taught a lesson and warned, and some of them should end up in a decline.

Ge Yue then remembered something and asked, "What about Professor Buffett and his student Case?"

"Don't they also have anything to do with Cui's Group? Now Cui's Group has been investigated above, these two people..."

Li Qingzhou: "Professor Buffett didn't know that the inside story of the game really had nothing to do with them."

"After knowing that, Professor Buffett immediately resigned as a technology consultant and returned home with Case for the time being."

It is estimated that I won't come back until the finals.

Ge Yue said, "Well, don't talk about them. It's disappointing."

He asked him to think that it was better for this professor to directly agree to Qingzhou's invitation from the beginning, but he was invited by Cui...

Now, there is a loss of reputation in this matter.

Although Professor Ba's knowledge, he didn't participate, let alone did anything, some netizens didn't care.

- You are part of the thief when you get on the thief ship. "innocence" or something has long been gone, and they will be scolded.

Ge Yue stopped thinking about these things.

He asked the canoe out to talk about the commercial cooperation in adapting and making comics into games.

- Ge Jia and Li's company.

This kind of cartoon that can be adapted into a game is not a new comic he is serializing.

It's the previous hot-blooded comic - Sky Boy.

This is a cartoon about the upgrading of mecha, competition, spacecraft, etc. in the context of the future interstellar era.

The protagonist starts with a remote and backward planet, rising step by step and moving to the status of the Lord of Stars...

Whether from the perspective of the big world view or the small details, this hot-blooded cartoon undoubtedly describes it very vividly and the bloody plot is smooth, and no wonder it will become popular.