106

Liu Xiahui really doesn't want to go out. He is already a little annoyed now, because Pei Jing comes to him frequently.

Why did you find him? Liu Xiahui knew it well.

This time, Pei Jing not only came by himself, but also took Yu Xudong, so his face turned cold.

Li Qingzhou stopped Liu Xiahui's move to go out and asked, "Why did they come to the old house to find you?"

Liu Xiahui told Pei Jing about coming to him yesterday and said, "When I came, the nanny was cleaning the room. She should have told Pei Jing and Yu Xudong that I was in the old house."

"They came to borrow money, third uncle. It should also mean to come to you. I'm going out to send them away now..."

"No, let them in." Liubohuai Road.

Li Qingzhou smiled at the corners of his mouth: "Yes, yes, invite them in. I have something to say to your third uncle."

[Is this count of borrowing money to the creditor?]

[Hey, yes, the information of foreign creditors is kept confidential. Yu Xudong still doesn't know who he owes money haha.]

The little man in the bubble sat upside his calves in a chair with a lollipop in his mouth. After a while, his index and middle finger gathered together to retrieve the lollipop out of his mouth, licked it and then put it back.

Liu Bohuai pinched the fingertips of Li Qingzhou on his arm.

Li Qingzhou turned his head and asked - "What's wrong? Ahuai."

Liu Bohuai shook his head and twisted the Buddha's beads with his thumb.

On his wrist was a new Buddha bead bracelet, which looked like Li Qingzhou's exposure from his sleeve.

It's just that Li Qingzhou's bracelet has been darker by the color of Liu Bohuaipan.

Liu Xiahui looked at her eyes and withdrew his eyes, and his heart was a little sad.

He doesn't even have a Buddha pearl...

The old housekeeper went to invite Yu Xudong and Pei Jing in.

Li Xusheng and Xia Yijun stayed in the garden to play. They were watched by the nanny, and Li Qingzhou and Liu Bohuai were waiting in the study.

After a while, the two were knocked on the door by the old housekeeper.

"Sit down." Liubohuai Road.

The old housekeeper closed the door intimately.

Yu Xudong was stunned when he saw the situation in the house and didn't understand why Li Qingzhou was here.

But he immediately nodded to Li Qingzhou silently, as if he didn't mind losing a lot of shares to Li before.

He sat on the sofa with Pei Jing and explained what he meant directly after Liu Bohuai asked what had happened.

Yu Xudong was probably really desperate. He stood up and bowed to Liu Xiahui and said apologetically, "I know that the departure of A Jing made your childhood very unhappy."

"If possible, I am willing to compensate you."

"Please help your family for Pei Jing's sake of your biological mother..."

Yu Xudong almost burst into tears, and he looked very touching.

Unfortunately, Liu Xiahui was indifferent.

Li Qingzhou watched the play with his eyes.

Liu Bohuai sat on the back of the chair, with one hand on his lap, with a indifferent look and indifferent.