92

As soon as Liu Bohuai received the phone call, he came immediately. He left the villa with Li Qingzhou and drove to the hospital.

Li Qingzhou covered his stomach and lay in the back seat and hummed. The voice was not loud and weak, but he made Liu Bohuai anxious.

Fortunately, the hospital arrived soon.

After the diagnosis, the doctor said, "There is no big problem, just eating too much and indigestion. Just hang a piece of water later."

"Come on, fill in the form here."

Liu Bohuai filled out the list and came to a single ward with Li Qingzhou.

The infusion takes time, and it's midnight now. It is estimated that it will be almost dawn after the infusion, so I won't come back tonight.

Liu Bohuai lay in the hospital bed with Li Qingzhou in his arms, took off his coat, covered his quilt, touched his sweaty forehead and hair, and went out to find a dry towel to wipe for him.

[Well... It hurts, uncomfortable.]

The villain in the bubble curled up on the cushion, his big eyes closed, his hands covered his abdomen, and his legs were also curled up, as if he were about to shrink into a sphere.

Li Qingzhou closed his eyes and opened it a little when Liu Bohuai wiped it slightly for him. The vague consciousness of pain was slightly awakened.

Liu Bohuai turned overside Li Qingzhou in his arms, reached out to the back and wiped his sweaty back.

[Hold.]

The little man in the bubble hummed and turned over his stomach and rolled on the cushion.

Liu Bohuai threw down a towel and hugged Li Qingzhou.

Li Qingzhou immediately shrank into his arms.

After a while, the nurse pushed the car in and put in a needle infusion.

She was stunned when she saw one person sitting by the bedside hugging the other person. Then she recovered as usual and walked to the bedside and whispered, "It's okay to have an infusion, sir."

Liu Bohuai patted Li Qingzhou on the back and let go a little.

After the syringe was pierced into the pale cyan blood vessels, the nurse quietly went out and covered the door.

When she returned, the other nurses on the night shift hurriedly gathered around, looking curious and asking.

"Sister Liu, aren't those two very handsome? I didn't look away when they came in. It's so beautiful."

"Is the man who was taken in just now not on his legs... can't he walk?"

"It's definitely, otherwise there will be a man holding another man. I think his legs are weak and should be disabled."

"Oh, what a pity."

The two young nurses couldn't help showing sympathy.

They gathered around the stage, whispering and didn't approach to listen to what they were saying.

It was quiet in the dead of night, and although someone walked around the hospital, it was even more silent.

Sister Liu, who had a needle infusion for Li Qingzhou, booed and told them not to make trouble. She said, "What should I do?"

"People don't care about our business. Talk less and do things quickly."

I have to inspect the ward later.