101

After Li Qingzhou got on the bus, Liu Bohuai asked, "Why didn't Ge Yue come with you?"

Li Qingzhou told me what had just happened.

After hearing that it was a foreign girl in Lolita costume, Liu Bohuai raised her eyebrows and asked, "Do you know her name?"

Li Qingzhou shook his head and said, "I didn't ask."

He had a spiritual relationship with Liu Bohuai. He understood the reason for this question and said, "Ahuai, do you think she will be Angie Caspar?"

But is it possible?!

Although they got the news that Caspar's only daughter followed Yu Xudong's son to China, they met it so easily and coincidentally on the way?!

Angie Caspar loves Lolita's costume, blonde hair and blue eyes, and looks exquisite like a doll.

This description is really similar to the foreign girl Li Qingzhou met tonight.

Liu Bohuai: "It's very likely."

Li Qingzhou didn't care much and said, "Whether she is or not, she should never see each other again."

Will the current confrontation between the Rich Company and Yu and Caspar change because he accidentally helped the only daughter of the Caspar family?

Of course, the answer is no. Business competition is not a joke.

What's more, he did nothing but to support the only daughter of the Caspar family.

Angie Caspar thanked him, but it's better to thank Ge Yue directly.

I won't talk about this topic anymore.

Li Qingzhou turned around and said, "The Yu family has been moving recently, and I dare to reach out my company..."

At first, Qiao Huanming found something wrong.

He noticed in the laboratory that an assistant of a researcher suddenly concerned about the research progress of driverless cars.

The assistant can't get in touch with the core information of the company and the laboratory, so he can't trace or inquire secretly.

Qiao Huanming accidentally heard the assistant inquire about the situation and said it after Li Qingzhou came to the laboratory.

Li Qingzhou first asked someone to investigate, but there was nothing wrong with the investigation.

But he did not relax his vigilance.

Therefore, he deliberately took Qiao Huanming to stand in the corridor where his assistant must pass, talking about the immature unmanned driving skills.

The assistant really stopped and eavesdropped around the corner.

Li Qingzhou was sure that there was something wrong with this person, and later released several paradoxical false information one after another.

To this day, he finally confirmed that the man was secretly bribed by Yu Jia - in the company to inquire about the progress of research on driverless technology, and then conveyed the news to the family.

Fortunately, the means at home are only enough to buy an assistant to a researcher, and it is likely to be discovered immediately.

What's more, with regard to unmanned technology, Li Qingzhou has always held it in his own hands and several confidants.

Qiao Huanming is one of them.

Yu Jia may be out of caution and repeated determination, and there is not much action for the time being.