42

The atmosphere in the living room has become stiff.

Just as Xia Xinjian deliberately said a few words to relieve him, Li Xusheng and Xia Yijun came down hand in hand from upstairs.

Li Qingzhou's sidewalk has been here for a long time, and it's time to leave.

Liu Bohuai sent them away.

Xia Xinjian nodded when he heard the words and asked them to pay attention to safety on the road. Later, Xia Cenze and his wife Xu Shan took their son Xia Yijun out to see him off.

Xia Yijun said reluctantly, "Shengsheng, bye."

Li Xusheng also waved goodbye to his friends.

On the way, Li Xusheng sat in the back and yawned.

He was a little sleepy. After a while, his eyes began to be half open and half closed. He fell on Li Qingzhou in a daze and was held by his brother.

When Li Qingzhou gently patted his brother to make him sleep more stable, Liu Bohuai slowed down and spoke.

"My relationship with my second brother's family is not very good. It should be said that I'm not close... Canoe, if I meet them outside in the future, I don't need to pay much attention to them."

It's better to stay away.

Li Qingzhou whispered, "Okay, I see, third master."

[I absolutely ignore them.]

The little man in the bubble is OK, kneeling and sitting together, looking clever.

Soon, the car parked at the door of the villa.

Liu Bohuai got off the car first, circled to the trunk and took out the wheelchair. Then he opened the back seat door and gently picked up Li Xusheng.

Li Xusheng just moved his little head slightly, whisense, and continued to sleep again.

After Li Qingzhou got out of the car, Li Xusheng returned to his brother's arms and completely did not realize that the people holding him were exchanged and slept sweetly.

Before Liu Bohuai left, he suggested that it might as well go to dinner together tomorrow.

However, Li Qingzhou thought for a moment, but refused, "I have something to do tomorrow."

"Third master, you also know about setting up a biological laboratory. Tomorrow my grandfather will send someone with an exoskeleton-assisted walker. I'm going to try it on and feel it."

This matter has been delayed for a long time. After all, the emergence of medical devices needs to be reported for approval before they can be sold or used.

Li Qingzhou's biological laboratory cannot be established casually, and the procedures are very complicated.

Fortunately, things are going well.

Liu Bohuai asked, "Where will the exoskeleton auxiliary walker be sent?"

Li Qingzhou looked at the villa behind him and said, "Here, I have decorated a room dedicated to practicing exoskeleton at home."

Li Xusheng buried his little head in his arms.

Li Qingzhou comforted the pat.

[Tomorrow, Hanyu and Shengsheng will have classes at school. Why don't you invite the third master to dinner at home?]

The villain in the bubble stretched out his left hand flat, held his right hand into a small fist and beat him, and his expression was happy.

Li Qingzhou invited.