39

Li Xusheng and Xia Yijun also agreed to go to the amusement park together, and Li Hanyu also wanted to go there once.

Coincidentally, when Li Qingzhou had time recently, he took time to play with Liu Bohuai with three people.

After returning, Li Qingzhou and Liu Bohuai talked about his plan to penetrate into the field of artificial intelligence.

Artificial intelligence is a very challenging science with extensive research.

Automotive intelligent AI is just one of the branches. He believes that the best research of artificial intelligence is nothing more than robots.

Liu Bohuai said, "Do you want to study robots?"

Li Qingzhou nodded: "Yes, I'm very interested in this."

He has successfully studied it before, and the emergence of artificial intelligence robots can replace people for a lot of things.

- For example, auxiliary work, family service, entertainment, etc.

Most importantly, some artificial intelligence robots can be used in government affairs and even military affairs...

Including the biological laboratory he once established.

Li Qingzhou sent a past email to Professor Buffett, and he has received a reply recently.

Professor Buffett said that he would bring his students to China later, and he could contact him for a detailed chat.

Li Qingzhou replied to the email and agreed with Professor Buffett to determine the exact time and place.

Liu Bohuai expressed support for Li Qingzhou's desire to study artificial intelligence robots.

.........

Three days later, Li Qingzhou sent someone to pick up the plane.

Then, he met Professor Buffett and his student Case as he wished.

Li Qingzhou invited the two people to a restaurant to have dinner. By the way, he talked about artificial intelligence robots.

Professor Buffett is an old man dressed as a gentleman.

His hair, beard, etc. are neatly combed, wearing a casual suit with British style, but they are also fashionable in their fifties.

His student Case is in his twenties and handsome.

Probably because he followed his mentor, his dress was very similar, and he also wore a pair of yellow sunglasses.

It can be seen that he is very outgoing. After all, he talks a lot.

As soon as he met, Mr. Case praised Li Qingzhou's appearance in great sincerity and expressed regret for his inability to stand up and walk.

Regret overflows words.

Li Qingzhou reported politely throughout the way.

In the middle of the conversation, Li Qingzhou Road wanted to set up a laboratory specializing in artificial intelligence robots.

I hope I can invite Professor Buffett to his laboratory as the main researcher and experimental tutor.

But Professor Buffett had doubts after hearing this.

He hesitated to say, "Mr. Li, there is no denying that your research on automotive intelligent AI is really good and in-depth, at least it is unmatched in the field of automotive intelligence now."

"But the research of automotive intelligent AI and artificial intelligence robots is completely different."

"Before that, Mr. Li had not been exposed to the experience of artificial intelligence robots, so..."