37

Cui Ting knew that Liu Xiahui and Qu Yunfan would definitely find out of themselves.

After all, the forum in the school needs a student number to log in, and the student number is a real-name system.

Even if Cui Ting asks someone to post anonymously, in the end, as long as it is about Xu Mengning, Liu Xiahui will definitely follow the clue to investigate and find the messenger.

But so what?

"So what did I do?"

When Liu Xiahui and Qu Yunfan came to find it, Cui Ting said righteously, "Do I slander Xu Mengning at all?"

"That's the truth. That's what Xu Mengning's past is like this!"

Qu Yunfan said, "But you shouldn't post other people's past. You are targeting Xu Mengning..."

"I'm aiming at her, because I just don't like her! Besides, which law can I issue?"

Cui Ting said with a little mind, "What happened to Xu Mengning and Li Qingzhou in the past is not a secret. You can know if you find someone in Licheng."

"What's more, Xu Mengning's brother Xu Qijin said at Yanda, advertising everywhere..."

"I just listened to it, so I posted a post."

"If you don't go to Xu Mengning's brother, what should you do with me..."

Cui Ting gave Xu Qijin a sum of money.

The content of the two-person deal is that Xu Qijin wants to find someone to publicize these things in school, which will stink Xu Mengning's reputation.

But she didn't expect that Xu Qijin was so stingy that he didn't even want to spend the money to find someone, so she said it herself...

Sure enough, people from small places just can't get on the table.

When will this be in place?

Don't wait until the news spreads, and it will be stopped by Liu Xiahui and others.

So in desperation, Cui Tingcai asked someone to post anonymously.

Cui Ting said, "Xu Mengning and Li Qingzhou are just a couple. Between them, you can't get in!"

"Xia Hui, the Liu family will not allow you to marry a woman from a small family, so we should be together..."

"Brother Yunfan, stay away from Xu Mengning. I did it all for your own good."

Qu Yunfan has a complicated face.

Liu Xiahui said coldly, "I don't think you have a clear mind!"

"I warned you a long time ago not to bother Xu Mengning. It seems that you are all overwiled."

"Cui Ting..."

Liu Xiahui was already angry and stepped forward.

Qu Yunfan hurriedly grabbed his friend and said, "Xia Hui, this is the place where your third uncle and Li Qingzhou hold a banquet, and Cui Gengjian and Cui Miao are also there. Don't be impulsive..."

He was afraid that Liu Xiahui would be angry, regardless of the lesson Cui Ting.

Cui Ting took a step back in fear.

Liu Xiahui stopped and said, "This matter is not over."

After saying that, turn around and leave.

Qu Yunfan wanted to leave behind him, but was stopped by Cui Ting.

She said, "Brother Yunfan, isn't it good for the Liu family to marry the Cui family? I fell in love with Xia Hui when I saw him for the first time."

"Xu Mengning can't match the summer emblem!"