55

Cui's family.

Except for the housekeeper and the babysitter, only Cui Miao and Cui Ting are at home.

Their mother has long divorced Cui Gengjian, and now she is abroad and comes back during the Spring Festival.

The two have no feelings, business marriage, marriage and the right to have children should complete a task, and then they will play separately.

After Cui Miao and Governor Cui Ting, they divorced peacefully.

If you don't have deep feelings, Cui's mother will naturally walk freely.

After being warned by Li Qingzhou and Liu's lesson, Cui Miao and Cui Ting actually stopped for a while.

Not to mention the sentence of the third master of the Liu family, no matter how unwilling Cui Ting is, she dares not come forward with Liu Xiahui.

But she still hated Liu Bohuai and others, but her hatred for Xu Mengning was deepening day by day.

At this moment, she asked Cui Mu to think about something bad.

But Cui Miao listened very perfunctorily. Although he hummed and nodded from time to time, he was obviously not on it.

Cui Ting couldn't help but be angry: "Brother, what do you think? Are you listening to me?"

She shouted in Cui Mu's arms.

Cui Miao said impatiently, "I really don't know what's good about Liu Xiahui. You still miss it. Is it endless?"

"If you want to find Xu Mengning's trouble, you can try to find someone to deal with it yourself. I'm still pinched in Li Qingzhou's hand..."

Cui Ting curled her lips and said, "You won't say that handle."

Cui Mu's face suddenly sank.

Cui Ting did not dare to continue to mention this topic.

She was curious about what Cui Mu had just been thinking, so she asked.

Cui Mu: "It's about the artificial intelligence robot competition..."

Cui Gengjian recently brought Cui Miao to teach.

There is no secret from Cui Miao about bribecing organizers and staff at the artificial intelligence robot competition, doing the inside story.

But after the final, the first position did not fall on the CW team as Cui Gengjian thought.

Not only that, Cui Gengjian's busyness recently has a lot of trouble, and something is going to happen.

Cui Mu always had a bad feeling in his heart.

Especially thinking of the robot made by Li Qingzhou... Up to now, the popularity on the Internet has not decreased.

And...

Before Cui Miao could figure it out, there was a sudden sound outside the door.

After a while, Cui Gengjian came in with a sweat. In the past, the calm expression, as if he could hold everything disappeared, as if he was in it with a little anger and panic.

"Dad, what's wrong with you..." Cui Ting didn't know why.

Cui Mu stood up and asked, "Dad, what's wrong?"

Did something happen?!

It's just an accident.

When Cui Gengjian learned that Li Qingzhou could make such an extremely intelligent and uncomparable rescue robot at present, and attracted the attention and attention of relevant departments on the Internet after the game, he knew that things might happen.