52

After Li Qingzhou arrived at Xia's house, he was invited to the study by Xia Xinjian.

In the study, Xia Xinjian sincerely expressed the military's concern for the rescue of the No. 1 intelligent robot, and hoped to reach cooperation with Li Qingzhou.

Li Qingzhou naturally agreed to the military's invitation without hesitation.

But at the same time, he hopes that the Xia family can help investigate the problem that the strange team was artificially framed in the final, which led to the program of the rescue robot's core system.

Li Qingzhou said, "That's a new type of virus that can invade intelligent programs. Ordinary people can't do it or get it."

"So, this is definitely a premeditated frame-up."

"In view of the sponsor's uncooperative attitude, I hope you can help..."

Xia Xinjian nodded: "Yes, no problem."

The conversation between the two was very pleasant.

After coming out of the study again, it was evening.

At this point, Xia Yijun came home from school a long time ago. Of course, Li Qingzhou's younger brother Li Xusheng came back together.

Both children were picked up by Liu Bohuai. After all, they are in the same class.

Before Liu Bohuai picked up the person, Li Qingzhou took time to call the head teacher of the third grade of primary school.

He doesn't have time to pick up his children at school today.

Therefore, Li Xusheng will be picked up with Xia Yijun. Please tell Li Xusheng.

Li Qingzhou had taken over the child with Liu Bohuai many times before. The teacher was impressed by them. At this point, he understood and agreed on the phone.

After Li Xusheng was received by the Xia family, he called his sister to explain the situation, and then he waited for Li Qingzhou to come out of the study.

He looks very obedient and is very popular with the women of the Xia family.

When Li Qingzhou came to the living room, his brother was sitting next to Junjun.

The two children leaned close together to watch TV, accompanied by Zhong Lan and Xu Shan, and fruit plates, snacks, etc. were also on the coffee table.

"Brother!"

Li Xusheng always noticed Li Qingzhou as soon as possible.

His eyes lit up, jumped down and ran to Li Qingzhou with the sofa, holding his brother's arm accurately.

Liu Bohuai stood behind Li Qingzhou at this time and stopped in the wheelchair considerately.

Li Qingzhou rubbed Li Xusheng's little head: "Good boy."

Xia Xinjian and Li Qingzhou finished talking about things, and some documents needed to be processed in the study.

And Xia Cenze hasn't come back from work yet.

Zhong Lan, Xia Xinjian's wife, came over and said, "The canoe is raining lightly outside. Stay here for a while. It's not too late to leave until the rain stops."

Xia Yijun also ran over, hugged his friend reluctantly and said, "Yes, Brother Li, stay a little longer."

Li Qingzhou looked up. There was a large floor-to-ceiling window in Xia's living room. It was indeed raining outside, and the sky was also gray.

So he nodded and said, "Okay, I'll bother you."

Zhong Lan smiled and said, "How can it be interrupted? As soon as Sheng Sheng came, Jun Jun was much better."