60

Fang Xiyan felt that the relationship between Mr. Li and Mr. Liu seemed to have changed a little recently.

Or, it is Mr. Li who is unilaterally hiding Mr. Liu.

On that day, Fang Xiyan reported the incident to Li Qingzhou normally.

But at this time, he received a call from Zou Ming.

Zou Ming said on the phone that Mr. Liu and he were already downstairs of the company. Can he go up and see Mr. Li now?

Fang Xiyan couldn't help but feel puzzled.

After all, because Mr. Liu and Li are always friends. In addition, Mr. Liu and Assistant Zou often come over, the front desk doesn't need to inform them for a long time. Just take the elevator directly.

What's going on today?

Why did Assistant Zou explain it specifically?!

Therefore, Fang Xiyan said to Li Qingzhou - he went down to pick someone.

But he didn't expect that Mr. Li refused.

Li Qingzhou said at that time, "Tell Zou Ming, just say that I have something to do. It's inconvenient to meet Mr. Liu now... Let them come back later."

"No, I will hurry up making games in the next few days, and I don't have free time..."

Fang Xiyan conveyed it to Zou Ming according to the meaning given by Li Qingzhou.

After the phone hung up, Zou Ming looked carefully at Liu Bohuai and said, "Mr. Liu, Mr. Li said it was inconvenient now, and there was no time to meet later."

"Mong Liu, then let's..."

"Go back." Liu Bohuai said lightly.

Then he got up from the sofa in the company hall and walked out.

Zou Ming quickly followed.

**

Subsequently, for several days, Mr. Liu and Mr. Li did not meet.

Zou Ming's later discovery - Didn't Liu always make his feelings clear to Mr. Li? So Mr. Li is hiding now...

But maybe, Li is always really busy.

Because within a few days, a small game made by Mr. Li was launched.

This mini-game is downloaded on the mobile phone and does not cost much traffic. It was just a simple promotion before it was launched.

Then Ge Yue's Weibo of Mars Hills helped forward it.

- caption [I believe that my choice is absolutely right. I'll try this game for you first. It's not a loss to download it. Thumb.jpg. The link is here. People who don't believe it can have a try. If it's not fun, come back and scold me.]

Someone downloaded this words for the Martian hills.

[Even if you are your wife and the game is not fun, I will scold you. Jimeimen, I'll play it first and come back to tell you the game experience.]

[Well, this is starting to publicize for good friends. How much does it cost? Oh, no, my wife is also a rich second generation, so I don't need money at all... I angrily smashed my job.jpg.]

[Come on, madam! I believe in you and Mr. Li!]

This small game was downloaded on the first day of launch.

Moreover, the vast majority of downloads are contributed by fans of Mars Hills.

But it was because someone went to play, came back to give positive feedback, made a really fragrant shout, and gave Amway everywhere to others... The next day, the downloads of mini-games began to soar.