58

Li Qingzhou deliberately vacated a floor as the office of the newly registered game company.

Fang Xiyan's efficiency is very fast. Within a few days, the equipment in it was all available.

When Liu Bohuai arrived, Li Qingzhou was preparing to make relevant matters before the mini-game.

Fang Xiyan came down to pick up someone.

Liu Bohuai walked in front with a lunch box in his hand.

Fang Xiyan and Zou Ming followed, about five steps behind.

Fang Xiyan is inevitably a little strange.

Recently, he felt that Mr. Liu seemed to come to their company too often, eating together, picking up children, and discussing work...

He can now see Mr. Liu in the company almost every day, and every time, Mr. Liu stays with Mr. Li.

Fang Xiyan couldn't help whispering to Zou Ming, "Are you Mr. Liu not busy these days?"

Otherwise, why does it look so idle...

When Zou Ming heard the words, his expression became a little strange.

He coughed dryly and said, "No matter how busy it is, you have to make time for Mr. Li to eat."

"We, Mr. Liu... attach great importance to Mr. Li."

He has been with Liu Bohuai for so many years, and he has seen something these days...

The most important thing is that Mr. Liu doesn't want to cover it up.

When Zou Ming heard Mr. Liu ask him how to chase people with a indifferent expression and a slightly fluctuated voice, he almost did not perform a flat fall and dislocated his chin on the spot.

It's incredible.

Is there anyone Liu likes?!

Fortunately, Zou Ming has been a super assistant for many years. He has seen many strong winds and waves in this position without wavering. At this moment, he has stabilized with his excellent psychological quality.

He has dated two girlfriends before, and he is not inexperienced.

Therefore, after thinking about it, I want to answer - "Chasing people should at least greet people every morning and evening, care about each other's physical condition, be meticulous and considerate, get along all the time to cultivate feelings, and eat together..."

Zou Ming didn't dare to ask Mr. Liu who was tempted.

After giving the answer to how to chase people, he quietly left the office.

After all, he has been following Mr. Liu. If Mr. Liu is tempted with, he will always know...

Therefore, when he learned that Mr. Liu was tempted with Mr. Li, Zou Ming's face cracked.

Isn't it a little too difficult to chase people...

Zou Ming could only silently wish Mr. Liu success.

At least he was perfunctory for Fang Xiyan, and the two stopped talking in a low voice.

At this time, Liu Bohuai opened the door of the game studio and paused at the door.

In the room, Zhou Xingwei was squatting beside Li Qingzhou with an admiral face.

He dresses young and fashionable, sweatshirts and jeans, plus a pair of white sneakers, is young and handsome.

From Liu Bohuai's perspective, he squatted on purpose. There were many short Li Qingzhous, raised his head with a smiling face and a bright expression.

Even his eyes were shining, and Li Qingzhou kept saying praise.