70

After the waves of Li's second-generation smart cars gradually subsided, the finals of the International Artificial Intelligence Robot Competition were also watching the upcoming.

The top won the venue of the finals, which is in Yanjing.

Li Qingzhou later listened to Liu Bohuai's disclosure.

The opportunity to confirm the venue was made by the Xia family reporting and striving for it.

In order to ensure the safety of Li Qingzhou and artificial intelligence robots without worries.

Liu Bohuai said, "You will also be equipped with accompanying protection personnel in the finals."

Li Qingzhou: "Well, third master, help me thank Mr. Xia."

...

Previously, due to the popularity brought by Rescue No. 1, many netizens began to pay attention to the artificial intelligence robot competition.

There are videos of competitions held in other countries on the Internet.

After looking at it all the time, I found that there were really many powerful characters.

Just like Albert, a talented teenager in Country M.

At the age of 19, he made a very powerful martial arts robot.

He advanced to the finals from the preliminary round in the regional competition. He did not lose a game and waited directly to enter the finals of the international competition.

And Ichiro Sakata from Country R.

The main types of robots participating in the competition are domestic service and rescue.

However, Ichiro Sakata's rescue robot lost when the regional competition was rematched, and only the housekeeping service category successfully advanced.

Park Nam-chi of Country H successfully advanced with underwater rescue robots all the way.

Then there is Bernie, a 22-year-old student at a famous university in Country Y.

The rescue robots and domestic service robots he made successfully advanced to the finals and got the opportunity to directly participate in the finals of the International Artificial Intelligence Robot Competition.

As for Professor Buffett's student Case.

He specially came to the Chinese division to participate in the regional competition, but he didn't expect that he would only get the runner-up in the finals and had no chance to directly advance.

Therefore, Professor Buffett will take Case back to China to sign up for international competitions, readjust and make artificial intelligence robots, and hope to advance all the way to international competitions.

Unfortunately, Case performed mediocrely and surprisingly in this international competition.

Although he also entered the finals, he ranked last.

Now, the time of the finals has been determined and held in Yanjing, China.

The contestants who successfully advanced to the finals have already begun to step up their preparations.

It's not just the contestants, but also some media are gradually moving.

Recently, foreign media interviewed the talented teenager Albert.

In the high-definition lens, in the exclusive studio, Albert repaired a robotic arm without raising his head.

He is not in good appearance, with freckles on both sides of his cheeks, jeans full of oil and dirty suspenders, long boots, and a pair of young teenagers.