24

Due to the conclusive evidence and seriousness of the circumstances, Li Chengkang and Jiang Biling were quickly convicted.

In the first instance, Li Chengkang and Jiang Biling were sentenced to 15 years in prison and confiscate all the personal property of the perpetrator.

Li Chengkang refused and wanted to appeal, but his request was rejected and the original sentence was upheld.

West City Prison.

Li Hongjie followed the lead police to the reception room with a tired face.

Jiang Biling has been waiting here for a long time.

Seeing her son appearing, she stood up hurriedly and excitedly, held the glass with her hands and shouted, "Hongjie, Hongjie..."

"Mom..." Li Hongjie sat in the chair and licked his dry lips.

Neither of them could hear each other's voices, but they understood what it meant.

Jiang Biling also sat down, picking up the phone from each other through a layer of glass.

She looked at her son's haggard face and couldn't help saying sadly, "Hongjie, how have you been recently..."

"On the other side of the old house, your grandfather, and Li Qingzhou, are they embarrassing you?"

Li Hongjie said, "No... They didn't do anything."

Jiang Biling said with a bitter face, "Your grandfather is so cruel. Is he really not busy at all?! Chengkang is his son!"

"Hongjie, go and ask your grandpa again."

"Your father appealed but was rejected... The 15-year sentence is too long. How can we adapt when we come out..."

Speaking of Li Chengkang, Li Hongjie's expression suddenly faded.

He restrained his eyebrows and whispered, "Mom, I have something to tell you... Dad, he cheated."

Jiang Biling's voice stopped abruptly.

After a while, her voice trembled and said, "You, what are you talking about..."

Li Hongjie: "Dad, he cheated."

"I didn't know until three days ago..."

"A woman brought a child to the old house... The boy, about six or seven years old, said it was his father's seed."

"After Dad went to prison and all her property was confiscated, the woman had no financial resources, so she asked Grandpa for money..."

"She also took out paternity certificates, various evidence of getting along with her father, photos, chat records..."

"Enough, stop talking!" Jiang Biling shouted with a broken look.

It seems that something completely collapsed in an instant, making her previously carefully maintained face look a little more old.

Jiang Biling couldn't help holding the microphone tightly.

If you don't do this, I'm afraid the microphone will fall from her trembling hand in the next second...

She said in a hoarse voice, "Your grandfather... What are going to do with this child?"

Li Hongjie: "Dad was sentenced. The woman didn't want children, he just wanted money. Grandpa asked her to sign an agreement, gave her money and sent it away."

"As for the child... He stayed in the old house, and I will go abroad with him."

Jiang Biling couldn't help opening her eyes wide and leaning forward near the window. Her voice seemed to be squeezed out of her throat: "Go abroad?! Why go abroad?!"