83

The hottest contestants in the International Finals of Artificial Intelligence Robots are Li Qingzhou and others with strange teams.

The most popular intelligent robots are Rescue One, Service One and Wudou One.

These three No. 1s simply contracted Weibo hot searches during the follow-up competition.

Until Rescue No. 1 and Service No. 1 also won the first place in their respective divisions.

The strange team finally won the international finals.

It's the name.

On the same day, the videos and GIFs of the three No. 1 intelligent robots hand in hand on the stage to receive the award again appeared on the hot search.

Shortly after that, Li announced that it would put into service-type intelligent robots in the company's auto city on xx.

At that time, customers can ask the robot about car models, functions, etc.

Since then, important information about Rescue One and Wudou One has been gradually hidden.

Only Service One is publicly stated that it will develop future generations and find a way to mass-produce it as a home service intelligent robot.

Naturally, the artificial intelligence housekeeping service robots that were later mass-produced were officially named Service No. 2.

After the International Finals of Artificial Intelligence Robots, Li Qingzhou found time to rest for two days.

He asked Liu Bohuai what his plans had.

Liu Bohuai said on the phone, "The company has some things to deal with, and I may have to save a day to go out."

Li Qingzhou: "Then you have to be busy. I'm going back to the West Side."

"Okay, be safe on the road."

"Uh-huh."

Li Qingzhou hung up the phone and took advantage of the weekend holiday to take his sister and brother back to the West Side.

There is also Service One that goes back with them.

Mr. Li was very surprised to see Service One and couldn't help asking, "This is the robot you made. It's called Service One, right?"

Service No. 1 turned on the power since getting off the bus and taxied all the way from the door of the Li family's old house to the living room.

At this moment, Service No. 1 turned his head around and seemed to be observing the surrounding environment. Hearing this, he turned back and looked at Mr. Li and said, "I'm a robot made by the captain. It's called Service One. Hello."

- There is a cute smiling expression on the head.

Mr. Li made a sound directly, and his expression was even more surprised.

Although he knew the intelligence of Service One in live TV and on the Internet, there are two feelings of watching across the screen and face to face.

Obviously, face-to-face questions and answers are more powerful for Mr. Li.

The old man couldn't help showing his love on his face.

After communicating with the elderly and No. 1 for a while, Li Qingzhou said, "Grandpa, I plan to leave Service No. 1 in the old house with you."

Except for Mr. Li, there is only the old housekeeper accompanied by the old housekeeper, and then the nanny, the driver... There is no one else.

Li Hanyu and Li Xusheng have to go to school and can't come back often, and so is Li Qingzhou busy with work.