96

Liu Xiahui slowly went upstairs step by step - he stepped into the second floor, and the sound of his footsteps was almost absorbed by the carpet and quietly.

Suddenly, there seemed to be a little movement in front of him.

Liu Xiahui looked up and looked that the direction was the third uncle's study... Sure enough, Li Qingzhou was talking to the third uncle.

He walked in the direction of the study.

There is a small gap in the door of the study.

The corridor is dim, with only small lights on.

The study has soft light, which is pouring out through the gap and mapped on the carpet.

Liu Xiahui slowly approached and raised her hand to knock on the door.

However, when he saw the scene in the study through the gap, his whole body suddenly stiff, shocked and unbelievable, and couldn't move.

Just because he saw Li Qingzhou sitting in the arms of the third uncle, leaning his head against his shoulder and his hands on the third uncle's chest...

What a close gesture.

They seem to be intertwined, and emotions that no one can ignore burst out.

This made Liu Xiahui open his eyes uncontrollably.

In particular, he immediately saw that Li Qingzhou's hand was carefully kissed by his third uncle. Li Qingzhou whispered softly and completely disappeared from the company's sarcasm and strangeness in the company.

- Kiss and hug?!

Liu Xiahui seemed to hear this sentence in his ear, but he didn't seem to hear it.

He was in a trance, so he could only stiffly look at his most calm, indifferent, noble uncle in the past, as if he was always greedifferent and not moved by anything, followed Li Qingzhou's words and kept kissing from his forehead...

The hot breath in the study seemed to have invaded Liu Xiahui. When the third uncle wanted to kiss Li Qingzhou on the neck, he suddenly recovered, dared not look more, and quickly turned around and left.

Why on earth did he come here today?!

He shouldn't come!

Liu Xiahui just wants to leave the old house of the Liu family quickly - which stimulation he can't afford it.

I don't know if it's because of the excitement, Liu Xiahui's footsteps are unstable. When she was about to walk the stairs, she stumbled and his body rushed forward--

With a "bang".

In this way, the precious wine in the bag broke, and the strong fragrance of wine suddenly filled it.

Liu Xiahui hit his head on the ground.

There is no carpet in the living room on the first floor.

"Hiss."

Liu Xiahui immediately got up. Despite the injury and dizziness on his forehead, he heard something coming up from the building, as if the third uncle and Li Qingzhou were coming down immediately.

Therefore, despite the broken wine bottles, he quickly opened the door and left the old house of the Liu family.

Liu Xiahui couldn't understand her behavior.

He can stay. After all, it's not himself who saw that scene.

But at the thought that one of them was his third uncle... Liu Xiahui felt that he had to leave immediately.