46

Li Qingzhou and Liu Bohuai agreed to meet at the gate of the stadium.

This time, the artificial intelligence robot exchange meeting was rematched. The competition venue was changed to a specially built hall, and the facilities looked more advanced.

When Liu Bohuai arrived, in addition to Fang Xiyan, there was also Lv Meishan beside Li Qingzhou.

The two of them talked and laughed, and the little man in the bubble looked happy.

Zou Ming parked the car and didn't dare to talk.

I don't know why the third master has a low pressure all the way, and he seems to be in a very bad mood...

He dares not touch his bad luck.

It seems that Lu Meishan said something.

Although the expression on Li Qingzhou's face did not change much, the little man in the bubble sat down with his short legs, grabbed the foot of his trousers with both hands and laughed.

Liu Bohuai walked within three meters blankly.

[It's really no headland hinger] "The cornstarch is a cool girl, but it turns out that it's so funny and interesting.]

[In particular, she also likes to read comics, and she is a loyal fan of Ge Yue. As the saying goes, the good-looking skin is the same, and the interesting soul is one in a million...]

She is just right to introduce it to the third master. I'm almost tired of this word.

The little man in the bubble was full of appreciation. His two little hands touched his chest with their fists, stretching out their thumbs at each other and hooked each other.

Li Qingzhou is happily throwing a trump card and worrying about it.

Suddenly, one hand was pressed on his shoulder, not painful, but he could feel that some strength was used.

He turned his head and said, "Third master, you're coming."

"Uh-huh." Liu Bohuai responded in a low voice.

Aside, Fang Xiyan and Lu Meishan also nodded and greeted.

Liu Bohuai looked at Lu Meishan faintly.

[Oh, look at each other.]

The little man in the bubble turned his little head back and forth.

Liu Bohuai withdrew his eyes and suddenly stretched out his hand and rubbed Li Qingzhou's head to help him lift the hair in front of him aside, acting gently.

He said, "Don't you go in?"

"Well, go in." Li Qingzhou nodded.

His expression did not change, and naturally he adapted to Liu Bohuai's movements.

It should be said that he is used to being a little closer.

But Fang Xiyan and Zou Ming looked surprised together and couldn't help looking at each other - 'What's going on?' I don't know either.

Liu Bohuai pushed Li Qingzhou into the competition venue.

Li Qingzhou Road, he also participated in the production of the robot participating in the rematch.

- Mainly input artificial intelligence programs to improve the robots originally made by Yu Zhe and others.

He stopped the topic when he said this.

Li Qingzhou has a complete artificial intelligence robot program, and the relevant information is stored in a system that is not used much.

Of course, there are all his other research materials in it...