107

That night, Li Qingzhou didn't dare to stay and took Shengsheng back.

Dreaming when sleeping at night - Li Qingzhou dreamed that he would become a white kitten and was pressed under his hair by a strong black cat.

From beginning, licking and ending, I couldn't struggle out, and I was so anxious that I screamed.

When he woke up in the morning, Li Qingzhou was in a trance before slowly getting up and dressing.

After washing up, he opened the door and went out. Liu Bohuai had already prepared breakfast outside.

Both Li Hanyu and Li Xusheng are sitting at the dining table eating.

Seeing Li Qingzhou appearing, Li Xusheng waved a small spoon and said, "Good morning, brother. Uncle Liu is preparing soybean milk for you in the kitchen."

Soybean milk is freshly ground.

Li Hanyu and Li Xusheng and sisters drink hot milk.

Li Qingzhou smiled and said, "I'll go to the kitchen to have a look."

He walked over as he spoke.

It has become normal for Liu Bohuai to pick up Li Qingzhou to work and bring breakfast by the way.

Fang Xiyan was "off" in this regard.

After Zou Ming, he knew the relationship between Mr. Li and Mr. Liu, and he was so shocked that he recovered in a trance for a long time.

After consciousness, I began to recall the obvious or obscure clues before. No wonder...

Li Xusheng bit his fried egg, shook his calf and said, "Uncle Liu is so kind to his brother."

"Is Uncle Liu and my brother like me and Junjun, to be good friends for a lifetime?"

Li Hanyu was drinking milk. Hearing the words, he choked for a moment. He put down the glass and wiped his mouth and said, "...That may not be different."

Li Xusheng tilted his head and wondered: What's the difference?

After a while, Li Qingzhou hugged Liu Bohuai's neck and was carried out of the kitchen by Liu Bohuai.

He also wore exoskeleton support, which was heavier.

However, Liu Bohuai's back was very stable. He held the big baby hanging on his back in one hand and soy milk in the other hand, which did not shake or sprinkle at all.

At the table, Liu Bohuai patted Li Qingzhou's buttocks and asked him to come down for dinner.

Li Hanyu: Falling in love can really make people naive and wayward, because some people are unconditionally tolerant and spoiled.

- I'm a little envious.

Should she also find time to fall in love?

Li Hanyu drank while thinking, swallowing the sweet and greasy atmosphere between her brother and Mr. Liu.

When will this light bulb be appropriate?

She looked at her ignorant brother and sighed in her heart - sometimes ignorance is a blessing.

Before Li Qingzhou went out, Li Hanyu looked at Liu Bohuai, who went out to prepare the car, grabbed his brother and whispered, "Brother, Mr. Liu is so kind to you."

"Actually, if my brother wants to live with Mr. Liu, I have no problem with Shengsheng."

After all, some things have moved to the old house of the Liu family one after another.