27

The current situation is that the personnel of Qiao Huanming and other buses have arrived and are checking in under the arrangement of the staff of the Hot Spring Resort.

Liu Bohuai, Li Qingzhou and others happened to meet Liu Xiahui and Xu Mengning outside...

Both sides were quite surprised.

Xu Mengning dressed up in mountaineering clothes, but he looked a little embarrassed - his clothes were stained with a little soil and grass, and his hair was messy.

Especially if my left foot was probably injured... I was helped to come over just now.

Liu Xiahui's body is also stained with a lot of soil and grass leaves, but the whole is not in the way.

"Canoe, why are you here?"

Xu Mengning was obviously surprised. She was helped by her good friend Zhao Jingjing to take two steps and said slightly, "Has your company finished?"

Recently, the connection between her and the canoe has become significantly less...

Or, the two are gradually beginning to alienate.

Xu Mengning vaguely knew that there seemed to be an accident in Li Qingzhou's home.

He was busy in Xicheng for a long time before he came back, and then kept dealing with things related to the smart electric wheelchair press conference in Yanjing...

Xu Mengning's active contact is interrupted every time as "you have something to do".

Now think about it, she and Qingzhou haven't been chatting alone or eating alone for a long time.

Li Qingzhou said, "The sales of smart electric wheelchairs have been very successful. Mr. Liu and I are here to celebrate. You are... A Ning, what's wrong with your feet?"

There was doubt and worry on his face at the right time.

There is no heart sound.

The little man in the bubble was sitting cross-legged, beating the palm of the other hand with one fist in one hand, and the little looked suddenly remembered something.

Liu Bohuai couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

Li Qingzhou remembered that this was the plot of the original book.

Because the hero once again helped the heroine solve the problem.

Therefore, Xu Mengning agreed to Liu Xiahui's invitation to climb the mountain, along with their respective friends, Zhao Jingjing, Qu Yunfan, Qi Hao and others.

This plot is another sublimation of the relationship between the hero and heroine in the original book.

Xu Mengning quarreled with Liu Xiahui on the mountain and ran away angrily, but on the way, he accidentally fell down the hillside and hurt his ankle.

Fortunately, the slope is not too steep, and the injury on her ankle is not very serious...

After that, he was found by Liu Xiahui and climbed up with her back.

The mountain they climbed was relatively remote and some distance from the road.

Qu Yunfan suggested that it was better to go to the nearest hot spring resort for a rest, and Liu Xiahui agreed.

Next is the key plot.

Check-in at the hot spring resort, foot injury and medicine, accidental collision of soaking in the hot spring, ambiguous, entanglement...

The heroine Xu Mengning's feeling for Liu Xiahui has undergone a subtle change.

Therefore, there is not much description of the villain 'Li Qingzhou' in this plot.