51

After the final of artificial intelligence robots.

Yu Zhe and Dong Lin took Rescue No. 1 at the signal of Li Qingzhou and carefully carried it behind the truck.

Rescue No. 1 was still turned on, the camera at the top turned around, and the electronic sound fluctuated without any fluctuations, "Are you going to sell Rescue No. 1, where's the captain?"

Dong Lin was stunned, and then his eyes shining brightly.

The core program made by Mr. Li is too smart!

Yu Zhe quickly recovered: "We are your captain's teammates, cough... We are also your teammates, not abductor."

"Of course, Rescue One knows, Rescue One is joking."

"..."

Yu Zhe and Dong Lin looked at each other - 'I don't quite understand the jokes of your robots''Your robot joke is the same as it's.'

Then, Yu Zhe and Dong Lin became very excited.

Dong Lin rubbed his hands and said, "Brother Yu, it's too smart to rescue No. 1!"

Just ask which robot can still joke!

Except for Rescue No. 1, Dong Lin has never met it anyway. What kind of fairy robot is this? Mr. Li is so powerful!

Yu Zhe nodded: "Indeed, Rescue One has become more intelligent than all robots at home and even internationally."

"It is inestimable."

"I think Mr. Li should be found and discussed by the relevant personnel in the future..."

The existence of Rescue No. 1 must be applied to rescue agencies...

Thinking that there would be state organs and relevant departments to take Rescue No. 1 to the scene of the disaster to save people, Yu Zhe couldn't help but be angry.

Isn't his purpose of studying rescue robots like this?

Although Rescue One is not an intelligent program he wrote.

But his strange studio was sold to Mr. Li, and naturally he was also a member of the flag. At this time, he felt very proud.

Dong Lin asked doubtfully, "However, why didn't Mr. Li write an intelligent program for Rescue No. 1 before the final?"

If it hadn't been for an accident at the scene of the game, they didn't know that Mr. Li was so awesome and his research on artificial intelligence robots was so in-depth.

No, it may not be more than going deep.

However, Mr. Li has already achieved certain achievements in artificial intelligence robots.

Yu Zhe thought for a moment and said, "Probably because the previous rescue robot was made by the three of us who worked hard. What do you want Mr. Li to say?"

"It can't be said that the robot made by the three of us is not as good as the smart program written by him alone. It's better to replace it..."

If they say that, I'm afraid they won't believe that the smart program written by Mr. Li will be better than him, and they may still feel that Mr. Li is deliberately causing trouble...

At that time, they are afraid that they will still have a gap with Mr. Li.

It's better to be safe at this critical juncture before the final.

After all, Mr. Li also said that their level of robot production is enough to continue to advance to the finals, so there is no problem.

"What's more, the existence of Rescue One should come to the finale."