44

Yu Zhe wiped his face and told Li Qingzhou about the past - the resentment between him and Du Chenwei.

"Du and Du Chenwei didn't call this name at the first place."

"He used to be named Du Li, and he was also a student of H University, higher than me. At that time, he was my senior..."

At that time, the relationship between the two was quite good.

Du Chenwei looks handsome and gentle, knowledgeable, and speaks well on the surface.

Therefore, the popularity in the school is very good.

Yu Zhe also admires this senior.

After that, Du Chenwei met his sister Yu Li through his introduction.

Yu Zhe now regrets him.

Why did he introduce Yu Li to Du Chenwei at that time? If it hadn't been introduced, his sister would not...

Yu Zhe said painfully, "Du Li and Du Chenwei were my few friends in college, and they spent a long time with me."

"So, once my sister came to school to see me, Du Chenwei happened to be there, so I introduced them..."

"After that, my sister slowly began to develop a relationship between men and women with Du Chenwei under the pursuit of Du Chenwei."

"At first - everything was fine. My sister looked very happy, so not long after that, she moved out and got up with Du Chenwei."

But this is also the beginning of a nightmare.

Yu Zhe was in his junior year at that time.

He is so busy participating in robot competitions, going out for internships, etc. every day, so busy that he doesn't have time to pay more attention to Yu Li's situation.

Therefore, he missed the hope of saving his sister...

At the beginning of the game, Yu Zhe followed his teammates to other provinces to participate.

But when he came back, what he got was the news that Yu Li and Du Chenwei broke up.

Yu Li looks haggard and depressed.

Not only is she thin - in a big circle, but she is also extremely in a bad spirit. She often has insomnia in a trance, which is so serious that she can't eat.

At first, Yu Zhe thought it was caused by his sister's sadness after breaking up, so he talked to her at home and comforted her for several days.

He also secretly found Du Chenwei and asked him why he broke up with Yu Li.

At that time, Du Chenwei apologized and sincerely said that Yu Li and he were not suitable, and he would not be happy after getting up.

Long pain is better than short pain.

Why don't you break up now and make Yu Li sad for a while, she will recover soon.

Yu Zhe also knows that emotional matters can't be reluctant.

What's more, Du Chenwei's apology attitude is too good, and Yu Zhe can't get angry. He can only alienate this friend first.

"But after that, my sister's situation is getting worse and worse."

"She couldn't sleep all night. In order to send a message to Du Chenwei to save her, she lost her job and stayed at home every day..."

"I, I think she looks like that. I think she is very disappointing. Isn't she just a man? Can't we look for it after breaking up?"