89

The West Side is a snowy place.

There was another light snow in the evening, but it soon stopped.

The bricks, tiles and red lanterns of the old house are covered with a thin layer of snow, which is red and white, which shows the charm of the New Year.

The old housekeeper, the babysitter and others prepared things and went home.

After that, Li Hanyu should have taken over. He could simply bring the meal to the table, but Liu Bohuai entered the kitchen and suddenly had no "place of use" of Li Hanyu.

Li Hanyu looked at it, then came out in a trance, and said in shame to Mr. Li, "...I, I'm not as good as Mr. Liu."

Dinner was taken over by Liu Bohuai and became more abundant.

Guests come home for the Spring Festival and make dinner.

After waiting for the table, Mr. Li was embarrassed to have another cold face.

Even if he looked at his grandson and the third master of the Liu family close to pick up vegetables with each other, often exchanged a look at each other, or whispered close to each other...

It is estimated that only Li Xusheng is distracted on the table.

"Brother, the spareribs are delicious, sweet and sour."

Li Xusheng ate a mouthful of sauce.

He picked up a piece of spareribs with chopsticks, straightened up from his seat, and tried to put it in Li Qingzhou bowl.

Li Qingzhou took the bowl and took it up and said, "Thank you, Shengsheng."

Before that, Li Xusheng had picked up the dishes for Mr. Li. After sandwiching the spareribs for Li Qingzhou, he went to Li Hanyu and Liu Bohuai and got a compliment from them.

After dinner, there was a serviceman No. 1 cleaning the table and washing dishes, but they were completely useless.

Li Hanyu cut a plate of fruit, took snacks and cakes and put them on the coffee table.

The Li family's old house did not have this habit in previous years, but this year they want to watch the Spring Festival Gala together.

But it's too late to watch the New Year.

At first, Li Xusheng couldn't hold on and fell asleep on the sofa.

Then, he was taken to his room by Liu Bohuai to sleep.

After that, Mr. Li accompanied him late and was persuaded by Li Qingzhou to go to bed and rest, and served on the first place.

Li Hanyu can stick to the New Year, but she can't insist that she is alone beside her brother and Mr. Liu...

This made her feel like a big light bulb, redundant from beginning to end.

Therefore, not long after, Li Hanyu also pretended to be sleepy and left.

Only dim lights were left in the living room. Li Qingzhou was carried to the sofa by Liu Bohuai, covered with thin blankets on his legs.

Seeing that there were only two of them left, Li Qingzhou scratched his cheeks and then lay calmly on Liu Bohuai's chest.

[Ahuai hugged and was tired to sit.]

The little man in the bubble stood up with a soft belly, and his collapsed posture was exactly the same. His eyes narrowed and his little expression enjoyed it.

However, Li Qingzhou was still very serious.

He really just did an ordinary move.

Liu Bohuai's smile at the corners of his mouth could not be ignored. He hugged his waist and hugged the baby in his arms.