5

After resting in the Li family's old house for a few days, the gauze on Li Qingzhou's head was finally removed, and the wound had basically healed, leaving only shallow marks in the place covered by hair on the side of the brain.

The Li Chengkang family left after living in the old house for a day.

Because Li Hongjie's instep was swollen, he actually "fat" a circle than the other footsteps. He couldn't even wear his shoes and wanted to leave anything.

Mr. Li asked him what was going on.

Li Hongjie hesitated to say that he accidentally sprained his ankle and didn't see the stones by the roadside.

Mr. Li didn't continue to ask more questions.

The old house of the Li family is built on the outskirts of the west city part of the center. The environment is quiet and the water color is beautiful.

After Li Chengkang's family left, the old house suddenly became much quieter.

The housekeeper and the babysitter did things silently.

Li Hanyu is in the third year of high school. Although he doesn't have to live in school, learning is a time of tension, and most people can only be seen at dinner.

Li Xusheng has just entered the first grade of primary school, and his schoolwork is not heavy.

However, other children like to play, play and act coquettishly, and can't be idle for a moment.

Li Xusheng likes to lie on the desk or coffee table with the exercise book to write arithmetic. He doesn't move for a long time and is very quiet.

Although Li Qingzhou lived in the old house of the Li family with his two sisters and brothers, he was like a stranger and couldn't say a few words a day.

They are a little strange and awkward, like there is a line in the middle that can't easily cross...

Mr. Li thought that even if Li Qingzhou stayed in the old house, he would hold meetings and work remotely every day...

Even unless you eat, you won't even step out of the door.

But to his surprise, Li Qingzhou got up on time every day. After washing up, he turned his wheelchair alone to go out and strolled around the forest path in the morning before coming back.

Next is breakfast time.

At this point, Li Hanyu has gone to school with the packaged meal. There are only Grandpa Li and Li Xusheng at the table.

People whose legs and feet can't walk do have a lot of inconvenience in life.

For example, the appropriate height of tables, chairs, washstands, beds, etc. for normal people may not be suitable for people with disabilities.

I don't know when some of the furniture in the old house was quietly replaced, just like everything in Li Qingzhou's room, into the size suitable for him.

For this, Li Hongjie complained secretly and even mocked Li Qingzhou many times.

Later, although the time for Li Qingzhou to stay in the old house was decreasing, the layout in the old house remained unchanged.

Just like this dining table.

Li Qingzhou only needs to turn the wheelchair over and doesn't have to deliberately change to his seat to eat.

After breakfast, the driver will take Li Xusheng to school.

Mr. Li will go to the courtyard of the old house and sit in a rocking chair to listen to opera or crosstalk.