112

After the task is completed, Li Qingzhou's leg disease will be completely cured.

You can stand up and walk and jump freely without wearing exoskeleton support.

However, in order for the world to be reasonable and there is no cognitive deviation, the system will give a way to heal Li Qingzhou's bright legs.

- Leg bone recovery solution.

This is similar to the spinal cord repair injection that Li Qingzhou has not studied before. It is the result of repairing the injured part to make the leg stand up again.

There are many factors leading to leg disability - polio sequelae, children's cerebral palsy, hypertension, leg deformation caused by rheumatoid arthritis, loss of function, etc.

There are also spinal cord injuries, car accidents, and other accidents...

These can lead to leg problems and even disability.

Leg bone recovery and spinal cord repair are also repairing damage such as blood vessels and nerves. With the help of artificial intelligence, it enters the human body through nanotechnology for treatment.

However, it is not enough to recover liquid alone. It also needs human treatment cabin auxiliary treatment.

[Some leg injuries can be completely cured with primary rejuvenate. Although you can stand and walk without wearing exoskeleton support, it is still forbidden to exercise too much if you have suffered serious injuries.]

While the system was talking, Li Qingzhou was lying lazily on the sofa, with his face affixed to the armrest of the sofa, and his lips pouted with a round outline.

Liu Bohuai is baking snacks in the kitchen.

The day after tomorrow is the date of their wedding. Today, someone will bring dresses to the old house to try them on.

Li Qingzhou: 'How can I take out the leg bone recovery solution?'

'In this world, I don't have a doctorate in medicine. I learned myself and then took the exam?'

His wisdom is full of science and technology. The world development in his last life was already advanced, and the overall scientific atmosphere contributed to his many achievements.

For example, people's further in-depth exploration and research on magnetic force, the emergence of magnetic suspension cars is just in line with the times.

But the world is a little behind in development.

Probably because the world was originally composed of novels, history, the order of the emergence of the products of the times, etc. are completely different from his original world.

Except for artificial intelligence and holography, he rarely interferes in the biological laboratory.

However, with multi-faceted guidance, artificial intelligence mechanical assistance, and the emergence of new materials, the research of artificial organs has achieved preliminary results.

Li Qingzhou is an indispensable talent for the country, which is the consistent understanding above.

Therefore, even Li's company is escorted by the superiors.

But in the same way, he looked at him more.

So, how can he take out a leg bone restorer that does not make others feel abnormal, surprised and strange?

The blue ball seemed to be tired of flying and stopped on the armrest of the sofa next to Li Qingzhou's cheek: [Actually, this is also a reward given by the world after the host completes the task.]