61

Liu's old house.

Li Qingzhou tried his best to avoid talking to Liu Bohuai.

After giving his birthday gift, he found a remote place alone and sat in a wheelchair.

During this period, Fang Xiyan accompanied him for a while, and was later called away by Zou Ming.

After that, Ge Yue also came to accompany him for a while and eat something, but Li Qingzhou thought he was annoyed and let him play by himself soon after.

Li Qingzhou looked as strangers away.

He stayed in the corner, with a glass of red wine in his hand, his mobile phone next to him, and looked at it from time to time, as if he were still dealing with the company's affairs at a rare banquet.

But this seems a little out of face to Liu Bohuai.

Qi Hao couldn't help saying to Liu Xiahui, "How is the relationship between your third uncle and Li Qingzhou?"

"This is a rare birthday party held by the third master. Does he just sit?"

This is too...

Liu Xiahui frowned slightly and said, "I'm not sure."

He just introduced Xu Mengning to his third uncle.

But the third uncle just nodded indifferently, and he didn't know whether he was satisfied or dissatisfied...

Liu Xiahui didn't dare to guess what the third uncle meant and didn't say anything more.

But Meng Ning... He won't let go.

Liu Xiahui immediately looked at Li Qingzhou and said, "Maybe he is really busy with something."

"Recently, Bolton companies abroad have also begun to sell smart AI cars, and Li's car sales may have been affected..."

Bolton is a very old-fashioned car company in M country.

Cars, which mainly manufacture and sell luxury brands, have repeatedly ranked first in the world's automobile brand sales.

After the emergence of smart AI cars, Bolton's car sales declined significantly, and were even overtaken by smart cars produced by Li for a period of time.

But Bolton is an established and well-known car company.

The company's scientific and technological research team is not used for dry meals and decorations - the saying that predecessors plant trees and future generations enjoy the coolness is reasonable.

On the basis of Li's intelligent AI cars, Bolton soon developed and sold cars with the same intelligent systems.

It is impossible for Li's car sales to be unaffected.

What's more...

Liu Xiahui couldn't help but think of the people who came to him the other day, and his frowned more tightly and looked condensed.

Qi Hao asked him what was wrong.

Liu Xiahui said, "...My mother came back from abroad and came to me before."

Qu Yunfan listened quietly, but now he also raised his eyes and said, "Didn't your mother divorce your father when you were a few years old?"

"Later, she went abroad and didn't come back for a long time, and didn't say she looked at you."

"What does she want to do when she comes back this time?"

Liu Xiahui's mother, Pei Jing, is a very wayward and naive woman.