95

Previously, Pei Jing and the Yu family had been looking for opportunities to cooperate with Liu's Group. For this reason, Pei Jing did not hesitate to meet Liu Xiahui one after another and play family cards.

But maybe Liu Xiahui was so eloquent that he said coldly and ridiculed many times that during the years, Pei Jing and the Yu family stopped a lot.

At least it did not appear in front of Liu Bohuai and Liu Xiahui, and until today, in the cemetery...

Liu Xiahui unexpectedly saw Pei Jing in the cemetery.

He stood still, right behind Liu Bohuai, with a cold face and no speech.

Pei Jing came alone and knew that he would not bring it with Xu Dong.

She was dressed in black, her hair was taken care of behind her head, tied with a pearl hairband, dressed simply, and held a bouquet of flowers in her arms.

Her purpose here is self-evident.

Pei Jing was not surprised when she saw Liu Bohuai and Liu Xiahui. She said hello.

Liu Xiahui said coldly, "It's hard for you to remember my father's death."

"But I haven't come here for a long time. I should have forgotten which direction my father's tombstone is. Do you want me to point it?"

Pei Jing looked bad when he heard the words.

She said, "Xia Hui, I just want to see your father. After all, there was a couple... Do you remember that this is your father's favorite flower."

She said, stroking the pale petals in her arms.

Liu Bohuai glanced faintly.

Liu Xiahui looked strange and sneered half loudly, "Remember, of course I remember."

"That's not my father's favorite flower, it's your favorite flower."

Pei Jing: "How come... Xia Hui, even if you hate me, there is no need to say that. I clearly remember it."

Besides, this is her favorite flower.

Liu Xiahui: "What do you remember? Is this bouquet of flowers the only one in my memory, so I messed you up? My father didn't like any bouquets.

However, my father once mentioned Pei Jing's favorite flowers to him.

At that time, Liu Zhouhe had divorced Pei Jing.

Liu Xiahui was still young and was looking for his mother every day. In order to coax him, Liu Zhouhe came to the flower room with him who was still crying...

Liu Xiahui has a deep memory of this.

Pei Jing was stunned and couldn't help digging out distant memories from her mind - it seemed that Liuzhou River asked her what flower she liked best, and she was impatient.

Coincidentally, there was a flower room around, so I pointed it casually... It seemed that it was this kind of flower.

After Liuzhou River, he seems to have said something that from now on, it is also his favorite...

Pei Jing didn't care much.

Therefore, she didn't bother to recall, which led to confusion and blurred memories until now.

At this time, she looked at Liu Xiahui's sarcastic eyes, and her memories gradually became clear.

So her hand holding the bouquet stiffly and looked slightly embarrassed.

Liu Bohuai was too lazy to pay attention to her. He was even stingy with his eyes and walked in the direction of the Liuzhou River tombstone.

Liu Xiahui followed.