86

The next morning, Li Qingzhou woke up in Liu Bohuai's kiss.

He opened his eyes in a daze, first subconsciously showing a smile, and whispered and softly. Good morning.

The next second, the gentle kiss fell between his forehead, eyelids...

"Good morning." Liu Bohuai's deep magnetic voice sounded in his ears.

Li Qingzhou blinked and then woke up.

The villain in the bubble turned on the sunlight and lit up inside.

The small sunlight hung above the bubbles and gradually disappeared. The villain was wearing pajamas, and his messy hair was swaying around. He was sitting in the middle of the bedding with his fat legs, hanging his head and rubbing his eyes with his hands.

For a long time, Li Qingzhou seemed to recall what had happened last night. His cheeks were red little by little, and he was shy.

Under Liu Bohuai's slightly smiling gaze, he shrank into the quilt, covering his chin and lips, revealing only a pair of eyes glanced around.

Flashing, it's not right to the people around you.

If Liu Bohuai hadn't pulled the corner of the quilt, I'm afraid that the whole person would have been blindfolded from head to toe, and there would be no way.

[All, they are all caused by the stars...]

The little man in the bubble suddenly got into the bedding and hummed and didn't want to come out. There was only a ball of up in the middle of the bedding, and even the fat jio was tightly covered.

Liu Bohuai's mouth hooked slightly and looked soft. In the past, he dug people out of the quilt and held them in his arms and looked carefully.

Sure enough.

Not only the cheeks, but this time even the neck and chest exposed outside turned red...

Liu Bohuai coaxed him softly, and finally coaxed people up his head and stopped burying his chest.

"Ahuai."

Li Qingzhou's cheeks were red, his spirit looked excellent, his eyes were shining, and there were traces in the uncovered place, more or less, one place.

Like a red plum blooming on the snow, the two sides are eye-catching.

Liu Bohuai's eyes darkened. He reached out and stroked one place and said hoarsely, "Last night, still..."

Before he finished speaking, his mouth was covered with one hand.

Li Qingzhou: "Hungry."

[A Huai always said shy words, last night... cough.]

The little man in the bubble finally crawled out slowly, but only a small head was exposed, and the rest was wrapped in a quilt, like a little turtle shrinking in the shell.

Cute love.

Liu Bohuai was covered and saw that his eyebrows were bent. He stopped teasing him. He took off his hand and clenched it tightly and said, "I'll prepare breakfast. You can lie down for a while to rest, good boy."

After saying that, he kissed Li Qingzhou on the cheek and got up and dressed.

Li Qingzhou shrank into the quilt again, and his eyes secretly stopped at Liu Bohuai's back and shoulders, which also left some traces.

In a few hours, these were covered by clothes.

When Liu Bohuai turned around, he quickly moved his eyes and looked at the blue sky and white clouds outside the roof glass window.