6 - Amortentia pranks

"Who could ever leave me darling? But who could stay?"

"I will make your groups, so there is no reason for you to get hyped and look over at your friends to plan something," Snape says, and the whole classroom sighs. Adrian, beside me, leans over and whispers in my ear.

"He has his bloody male period or something. He is usually not this bitter." I smirk and stare at our professor, who writes the groups on the board. Whatever group I'm in will stink, as long as I'm not with one of the boys I'm fine. I draw flowers in my book, and the whole classroom groans because of the groups.

"No way, that's not fair," Adrian says, and I look up at the board. No... Please, this can't be real. Daisy, Mattheo, Draco and Theo. Us four in a group? I look around the classroom, and the boys glare at me. They are not happy with this group.

"Hey, Dais, we will work this out. We talk to Snape, and he will fix this." I only stare at the board. I can't back out now, can I?

"Excuse me, sir, there is a problem with the groups." Adrian says, and Snape stares at us.

"Are you complaining about my groups, Mr Pucey?" Snape asks, and Adrian gulps in fear.

"No, yes. I mean, Daisy can't be in that group." Snape frowns at his words and then looks over at me.

"You can't? Tell me why you can't be with those boys, ms Scott." I only stare at him in fear. I can't let them win, not like this.

"There is no problem, sir. I will stay in the group you gave me." Snape looks pleased with my words and leaves us.

"Daisy, what the fuck? You can't be with them?" He grabs my hand as I try to catch my books, and I stare at him.

"I really dont have a choice, Adrian. It will be okay. I'm okay." He shakes his head and sighs. "If something happens-"

"Then you will kill them. Yeah, I know." He smiles a bit, and I tell him everything will be okay. I grab my books and walk over to the boys, ensuring I sit far away from them.

"Let's get this over with," I mumble before opening the books, but they just stay quiet.

"I'm not going to do this alone. Get to work." I look up at them, smirking, and I sigh.

"What is your problem. The faster we complete this stupid project, the faster I'll leave. So get to work, and we will never have to see each other like this again." The boys only continue to smirk, so I get to work and read the book about this stupid project.

"So Daisy, tell us. Is it nice being one of Diggory's many girls? Do you like the attention?" Mattheo smirks, and I glare at him. One of Cedric's many girls? Is that the best they can come up with?

"Oh, I love the attention. Why would I be with him if I didn't want the attention?" I say with sarcasm, and they look at me in shock. Probably didn't expect me to say something back.

"At least she's aware of what a hoe she is," Draco mumbles, and I stare at him in shock.

"What did you just call me?" He meets my eyes, and I stare at him madly.

"I said that you are a whore," I bite my tongue, trying not to let him win.

"Fuck you, Malfoy." He smirks, and I write down information about the potion we got.

"Hey, daisy?" Theo asks, and I look up at him, irritated. What now? "How is your dress? I heard Pansy spilt something on it." He smirks, and I roll my eyes, returning to the book.

"Oh yeah, I saw how you ran out. Must have been really embarrassing." Mattheo smirks, and I drop my pen.

"If you guys only are planning on trying to get my attention, leave. I'm here to get good grades and learn something, so fuck off." They laugh and go back to work, and I try to relax. Adrian stares at me from the other side of the room, and I force a smile, trying to make him feel better about this situation.
******

"Class is over. Leave the classroom immediately. And close the door behind you," Snape storms out of the classroom, and I begin to collect my stuff as fast as possible. Adrian's group left the classroom long ago, so I have to find him before these guys come up with another plan to make me feel worse.

"The project has to be done next week, so please work on it so we can hand it in," I say before finishing collecting everything, but the boys are quiet. I look up, seeing Draco holding something in his hands, and I roll my eyes.

"Stop playing with that. It's dangerous." He smirks and walks closer to me.

"Oh, this? What could possibly go wrong? It's not like I would accidentally spill it all over you." I roll my eyes and look around for my pen.

"My pen. Have you guys seen it?" They shake their hands, and I sigh before seeing it in Draco's book. I lean over the table to grab it, but I feel something cold all over me as I'm about to grab it. I try to open my eyes but can't see anything, and I panic. It stinks different kinds of things, and I try to get it off me, so I can see anything, but I end up slipping and falling to the floor. Again, I can't see anything, and I begin to panic.

"Help me, please, I'm begging you," I try, but I only hear people run out of the room, and I feel myself panicking. I'm stuck in a classroom alone, I can't see anything, and I have the most potent potion in the wizarding world all over me.

"Help, please help me." I try to breathe and calm down, but it's impossible. It stinks, and I begin to feel dizzy.

"Daisy? Are you in here?" Adrian's voice asks, and I sigh in relief.

"I'm down here. Please help. I can't see anything, and- It feels like I'm losing control of my body." The steps get closer, and I feel someone lift my body up.

"What happened? Are you okay? Hey, talk to me," I shake my head.

"They- they did this. I was about to leave and find you, but- please help me." Adrian lifts me up and walks away with me in his hands.

"Stay awake, Dais; I'm getting you to the hospital wing. Just stay with me, okay?" I feel dizzy, and my headache is getting worse of the strong scent.

"It feels... weird. Like I'm dying but also riding on a cloud." Adrian's steps are getting faster; by now, I'm sure he is running.

"Adrian... Draco has my pen," I whisper, unsure why that is the most important thing I can say. But I'm slowly losing control of my brain, and I feel high.

"Madame Pomfrey," Adrian says, bursting through the doors, and I sigh in relief. We are here.

"Oh my god, dear, what happened to you?" Madame Pomfrey's voice asks, and I feel myself fading away slowly.

D R A C O

I'm just playing around. I wouldn't actually spill all of this over her. Maybe just a little to see what she smells. I mean, it would be Cedric, right? She groans and looks for her pen on my side of the table. She leans for it, making her touch me and the cauldron, causing me to lose control over it in my hands, and before I can think about it, the whole potion is over her. She tries to open her eyes and wipe them away from her face, but she only starts to panic.

"Help me, please, I'm begging you," fuck, fuck, fuck. She has the most potent potion in the world over her; is this dangerous? It wasn't supposed to end this way. It was just a prank.

"It's just a prank, we-" I look at the boys with the exact same panic face as me. Daisy slips and falls to the floor, and I only stare at the boys, panicking. What the fuck should we do?

"Run," Theo says, and we all run out of the classroom in pure panic. I'm so fucking sorry, Daisy.

——
The famous amortentia prank