45- Paris

"Cause we were in Paris."

"I dont understand this shit. First, she tells me I-" I open my eyes, and the bright light hits me as I understand how Theo woke me up.

"Euw, my eyes." He stares at us in shock, and it's the first now I notice how I'm in Mattheos arms, in bed, naked.

"Euw, euw. Will you-Idk? Get your dick away from my best friend." I smile tiredly, and Mattheo throws a pillow at his face.

"You woke her up, you stupid ass." Theo opens his mouth, looking offended.

"I-I am so sorry I interrupted you from being creepy and staring at her asleep." I roll my eyes, hiding my face in Mattheos arms. Still tired.

"What do you want, Theo?" Mattheo groans, and I feel him hugging me tighter.

"What I want is to forget I saw my best friends naked in bed together." Mattheo sighs.

"Theo, you know we have been together for almost a year. You think we dont sleep with each other?" This time I look up, it's almost been a year?

"I did... But you could have kept clothes on." I force a smile.

"What did you want, love?" He looks between us and then at me, smiling.

"I need advice." He walks closer, but I hold up my hand.

"Theo, I love you. But will you let me put on some clothes before getting any closer?" Mattheo freezes and stares at Theo, who looks scared.

"Uh-Oh fuck. I'm so sorry, I forgot. I-uh. Call me?" He runs out of the room, and Mattheo leans down to kiss me, the first thing he does.

"Finally, you're so smart " I pull away and sit in bed.

"What? I thought we could enjoy some alone time?" He looks confused, and I smirk.

"Why dont you enjoy some alone time with your hand, and I listen to my best friend's problem?" He opens his mouth to say something and then closes it. I lean for my clothes and feel Mattheo stare at me.

"You have to stop being so perfect, or I might just- I dont know, die?" I smile, leaning down to kiss him before jumping out of bed and towards the bathroom.

"Hey, one question." I turn to meet his eyes. And his eyes inspect my half-clothed body before meeting my eyes again.

"What are we doing for Theo's birthday?" His hair is fluffy, sexy fluffy, and if my best friend didn't need my advice, I would be back in bed with him.

"Party? He didn't want anything special. I think we should have a party, maybe eat dinner together?" He nods, smiling.

"Sounds good," I smile before walking into the bathroom.

*****

"How do I fix your hair without actually destroying it?" Theo asks, playing with it behind me as I finish my makeup. I smile into the mirror, thinking it's cute that he wants to try for the future. He is fixing my hair for my date with mattheo tonight and I feel nervous.

"First step heat protection. Or you will ruin my hair for good." I hand him the spray, and he stares at my hair with fear.

"What if I dont get enough, and then ill burn your hair and-" I turn to face him.

"Theo. It's just hair, spray it and then curl it." He nods slowly and begins to fix it while I smile at the sight in the mirror.

"It's actually not that hard," he says while curling my hair, and I nod, chuckling.