39 - Surprise party

"Then you took me by surprise."

"More to the right," the guys walk to the left, and I groan.

"Remind me to never plan a party with two dumbasses again," I roll my eyes as they turn to meet me. My boyfriend, oh yeah, we are back together again, has a smirk on his face, but Draco looks irritated.

"You said right. I walked to the right. Fucking never planning a party with you again." He lets go of the sign, and I roll my eyes.

"Hey, you promised to help me with my wedding. And I said right, which means my right. So get up there again because our best friend has his celebration, no matter what you two say." He stays quiet before getting up and fixing the sign again. Mattheo smiles, but I only shake my head and sit down.

"Do you want to marry her? Can you imagine how she will be before her wedding? Crazy, mate." Draco mumbles, and I smirk from the couch. Mattheo smiles.

"Gladly," I'm glad he has his back turned towards me, or he would have seen how massive my smile was.

"You two are so cute it disguised me." I snort before walking up to the guys...

"You are done, happy drama queen?" Draco faces me before shaking his head and jumping from the chair. Mattheo, on the other hand, chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"He will be really happy, Dais." I smile up at him.

"I sure hope so, or I have ignored his texts for nothing." I feel awful for ignoring Theo. He seemed sad in the chat, and it fucking breaks me. But it's for a good reason, and I think he will be happy when he sees this.

"Will Adrian come?" Draco asks, taking a sip of his water, and I nod.

"Yeah, he is happy for Theo," the guys nod.

"He didn't want to be one?" Mattheo asks me, and I shrug.

"I mean, of course. But I think he knows Theo was the better choice. The team needs Theo," Draco nods in agreement.

"We will kill the Gryffindors this season. I mean, look at us." I roll my eyes, and Mattheo pulls me closer to him.

"It's just you and me who will have free time." He smirks down at me, and I know exactly what he is thinking, but Draco interrupts him.

"Perfect, then you can help her study." I roll my eyes. I may suck at potions and some other classes, but I will pass, I think. There is no way the guys will graduate, and I won't.

"No problem, mate, she will graduate with us." Mattheo hugs me tightly, and I relax in his arms. Draco rolls his eyes before packing his stuff.

"Not if she doesn't study." I bite my lip. He is right about that.

"So the plan is to text him, and when he gets to the room, we all scream surprise." I grab my stuff before walking out of the room of requirements, where we plan on having the surprise party for Theo. All Slytherin students are invited. It will be amazing.

"I'll see you two there. Try not to walk into Theo before." Draco says, and I nod, smiling.

"Bye," I walk towards the cafeteria when Mattheo runs up to me.

"Hey, do you have any plans?" I smile.

"Im meeting Adrian. We are working on an Astronomy project, and it's due tomorrow." He nods slowly. He has been working on the trust, and I know he trusts me with Adrian. He is more supportive now.

"That's good. Text me when you are heading towards the party." I nod before leaning closer and kissing his lips.

"I can come to your dorm after getting ready if you want?" A smile takes place on his lips, and he nods.

"Yeah, that sounds good," I smile before walking towards the cafeteria and Adrian.

****

"I can't believe it, oh my god. Oh my god." Theo stares at all of us in shock with a massive smile on his lips. Then, his gaze lands on me, and he hugs me tightly.

"Thank you so much," I hug him back.

"I'm so proud of you, Theo. You did it." He stares at me with tears in his eyes before hugging the guys.

"You really decorated this room? Daisy, did you do this alone?" Draco and Mattheo glare at Theo, who is smirking.

"Actually, the guys did a pretty good job. I was just the boss," Theo smiles.

"I love it. I can't believe I thought you guys forgot."

"Come on, let's party," I smirk, turning up the music and grabbing the fire whiskey. Mattheo looks at me, biting his lips as he inspects me with his eyes.

"Have I told you? You look absolutely gorgeous tonight." He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him.

"I dont know. Your eyes tell me you like my outfit." He looks down, stopping by my boobs.

"Oh, the outfit is definitely cute. But I prefer what's under it." I smirk, leaning closer to him. I feel him freeze as I push my body close to his.

"I want to dance. Let's dance." Something in his eyes changes, and he stares at me with disappointment.

"You, daisy Scott, are such a tease," I smirk.

"Maybe, or I'm just waiting for something good later." He closes his eyes, and I smile to myself.

"Hey lovers, come on and dance," Theo shouts from the dance floor, and I take Mattheo with me towards him.

*****
"So, are you guys back together for good now?" Draco asks, sipping his beer and staring out of the party. My eyes catch Mattheo, who is talking to Adrian with a smile on his lips.

"Yeah... I mean, as long as he doesn't fuck up again." Draco looks at me with a faint smile.

"You are strong, you know that? You've been through hell, yet you dont let someone mistreat you. Not many people would be that strong after everything." I suck in my lip, looking at him.

"I dont feel strong, but I will never get stronger if I dont stand up for myself. But some days, it's harder, and I just want to fall apart and let others win." Draco shakes his head.

"Promise me to not give up, Dais. Others can eat shit, and I won't fucking let you fall apart. None of us will." I smile, taking a shot of the fire whiskey.

"Thank you..." He nods slowly.

"We are a team. If one goes down, we all go down. And that's not going to happen." I smile, and Theo and Mattheo walk up to us.

"Im drunk and fucking high on life." I chuckle. Seeing Theo smile like that makes me smile.

"Hey, I have an idea," Mattheo says, smiling.

"Why dont we all sleep outside tonight? It's a nice evening, and it's still hot outside." I look around at the boys smiling.

"I mean, it's a nice night for the stars." They all nod.

"Well, it's a deal then. We are sleeping outside tonight." I smile.

The stars shine bright in the night sky as we all lay down with pillows and blankets.

"Thank you for tonight. I dont know what I would have done without you guys." I smile, lying on Mattheos chest.

"We are proud of you, Theo," Mattheo says, staring at the night sky.

"Hey, which one is the Daisy star?" Theo asks after a while of silence, and I chuckle.

"That one," I point to the one closest to the moon.

"No way, that's my favourite." We all chuckle, and I relax, smiling.

"Goodnight, guys." I lean closer to Mattheo to feel the warmth from his body, and he hugs me before leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"Night, darling."

______
Idk I feel like I'm in my folklore era rn