58- Engagement

"Youre my lover."

"Remind me again why we are pregnant?" I ask Zoe, walking up the stairs to me and Mattheo's apartment in Paris. Where we are once again to celebrate vacation, it's becoming our place now. Draco chuckles behind me, hearing this at least twice a day now.

"Because you want families, and it will be worth it when the boys pop out and become best friends." Zoe and I look at each other, tears rolling down our cheeks, and our boyfriends roll their eyes before grabbing the suitcase and opening the door.

"Sorry for carrying-"

"Our whole family, yes, darling. I would give you the world as a thank you, but you already have that." I smirk, walking into paradise, as I call it. I love it here, a view to die for, a kitchen where... I have fucked a lot. Hormones do that to me, dont blame me. This pregnancy makes me crazy.

"It's boiling here for being April, isn't it?" I ask, grabbing cold water from the kitchen bar.

"It's hot, but I think it's your body talking."

Zoe hits her fiancé. Yup, you heard me. Those two got engaged two months ago in Ibiza. They went with me, my two best friends. And here I had to live with Mattheo and this stomach that... Ouch.

"He is kicking," Mattheos eyes light up, staring at me. It's definitely not the first time he kicks, but he always reacts like it is. It's cute and shows that he cares about our baby. A bit irritating when I'm trying to sleep, and his hand is on my stomach.

"No, we are not doing this again. Your baby is fine, and Daisy's stomach will have your hand fucking painted soon if you dont stop touching her every time she says she feels Noah." Mattheo rolls his eyes; Theo has not stopped naming our children since we discovered it was a boy. He doesn't know that Mattheo and I love that name. It fits perfectly into our family, but we have said we won't name him until he is out. Especially since Adrian will be the godfather, which the guys understood damn well. I know Draco is my first friend, and he might end up being my next child'schild's godfather, but now is not the time since he is having his own child.

"What does it actually feel like when they are kicking? Does it hurt or?" I shake my head, sitting down on the chair. "It feels weird, surreal in a way. It feels like someone is playing with your organs from the inside." Theo looks interested, drinking his water as his eyes light up.

"That's so cool," I shrug, smiling as Mattheo leans down to kiss my head.

"Hey, why dont we get ready if you are still up for a date night." He asks, smiling, and I nod. I am always up for a date night with him.

"Does this make me look-"

"Dais..." He gives me a serious look as I wear the tight black dress. I know Minot is super pregnant yet, but my stomach is showing. Which can be hard for me, with my past.

"You look wonderful," he leans down to kiss me, and I smile into it.

"But, maybe I can have the other dress that's." He gives me a strange look.

"Darling, you are carrying a baby, and yet you look amazing. Have you eaten today?" I nod slowly. I had a sandwich on the plane which was hours ago.

Now that I think I am a shitty mother, I have to feed myself for the baby. "You get ready, and I go get you a fruit and a bar."

"But the dinner-" He sighs.

"We are in Paris; we must wait for food anyway. And you have two people to feed Mama. A fruit and bar won't kill." I smile before calming down, thanking him for leaving the room before staring at myself in the mirror. Dont get me wrong, I look fresh and good, and this pregnancy has probably been easier for me than for others. Zoe has been throwing up as a pig and struggled with back pain, and even though it hurts and I get nauseous, I feel good.