51- A future with you

"You're really going to be someone, ask anyone."

Summertime came by quickly, and this time I was actually not ready for school to be over. We have everything here, good and bad memories, but also amazing places. Just look at the lake. I met my best friend there. Mattheo asked me if we would keep the bed in his dorm, and he told me it meant a lot to him since it was the way we met. I told him he was cute, but I didn't want the bed he slept with the whole school in, in our house.

"How is everything coming together with the move?" Ella asks me as we talk over a coffee and study in the library. We have been hanging out more lately, and I can see what Theo likes in this girl. She's a true sweetheart and the exact kind of girl he needs.

"Good, the guys are bloody amazing. Im gonna be honest with you, I was pretty scared of this whole moving-in-with-each-other thing. Mostly because the guys can be quite difficult to live with. But now I can't see myself living without them." She smiles, letting her blonde hair fall back.

"Theo talks a lot about you. The kind of friendship you two has is special. He told me you two were a package deal, and I kinda freaked out and thought, what if she doesn't like me." She chuckles a little, and my smile grows bigger.

"Yeah? I'm glad he found someone like you. He is so used to people telling him to stop being so happy all the time, to stop talking their ears off. But you? You are different," I take a sip of the drink, and Ella looks down at her book, blushing.

"Well, he is different than people think he is." A frown takes place on my face.

"What do you mean?" He shrugs, putting her hair behind her ears.

"The people in Hufflepuff warned me about him, told me he was one of you, bad people." He is the exact opposite.

"Ella, he would not even hurt a bug. I can promise you that. And I have been through hell with these guys." She nods, smiling.

"I know that now. All of you are amazing." We both go back to our books before we get interrupted by noises.

"Hello, love of my life. Dont you look absolutely gorgeous today?" Mattheo leans down to kiss me, but I pull away.

"Did you kill someone?" He shakes his head.

"Did you lose my cat?" I try again, but he only shakes his head, smiling.

"Did you-"

"I did nothing. I just wanted to say hi to my gorgeous girlfriend." He sits down beside me, leaning in to kiss me again. I see Theo smile before kissing Ella. Two couples and... My dear best friend. He stands there, awkward, not looking at any of us.

"Hi, blondie," I say happily, making him look at me. A faint smile takes place on his lips,

"hi there, shortie." I fake a mad face, but he only chuckles, sitting beside me.

"Oh wait, I need to tell you something." I grab my book and write it down. Not that it's a huge secret, but some things stay between Draco and me because it's our way of keeping our friendship and trust. There are things he knows the others wouldn't understand, even though he wouldn't mind. I like to keep it between us.

"No way? Isn't she like eighty?" He chuckles, reading the note where I told him about my aunt, who went to jail for having sex in public the other night.

"Poor people." He smiles, shaking his head a little.

"What? Tell me what is going on." Mattheo leans over me, trying to read the note, but Draco destroys it.