40- Hate your girlfriend

"Break up with your girlfriend."

When Draco and I found our friendship again, we made a promise the guys didn't know about. Fine, Mattheo is my boyfriend and the one I go to when I need support. Theo, well, he is my happy pill and summer sun. No matter how many anti-depression pills I take, no pill can help as much as Theo. And Adrian, oh god, Adrian. He is my all-in-one. The one who never left. I was scared my friendship with the guys would affect my friendship with Adrian, but it's been better than ever. We hang out almost every day, with the boys and without them. I prefer the ones without the boys. That's when I can talk shit about them, mostly Mattheo. Back to my promise to Draco. We promised each other not to let my relationship with Mattheo or any of his future relationships get in between our friendship. Well, that was before I knew his future girlfriend would be Pansy. Trust me, I'm glad he is happy, but something feels wrong.

"Daisy," Mattheo runs up to my side in the corridor, and I force a smile.

"Hi there, boyfriend." He gives me a strange look before grabbing my hand and dragging me around the corner, where no one would see us.

"Honestly, we have to stop this corner thing." I smirk, but he still stares at me with a serious look.

"Okay, you got me. What's wrong?" I ask, leaning against the wall. His hair looks fluffy, with a few curls here and there. Fucking perfection.

"Will you stop this?" Okay, now I frown. Not knowing the fuck he is talking about.

"Honestly, Daisy. Look at you. Do you think I dont see you wearing a fake smile every day? I know you. You are my girlfriend, so stop trying to be fucking strong in front of me." I feel my smile fade away. I did not open my mouth to answer him, only staring at him.

"He is our best friend. We can't let him date her." I look down, sighing.

"He is our best friend, and he looks happy. What should we do? Make him suffer so we can take care of him?" He stays quiet.

"No, Mattheo, we support his decisions." He rolls his eyes.

"It's Pansy, darling. What is there to support?" A smirk takes place on my lips.

"Says the guy who fucked her, if I dont remember wrong." He says quietly, staring at me with irritated eyes.

"Okay, one that was way before you... Two, dont remind me. Three, dont ever use my fuckboys era against me. I have changed," I smile. I love how he has changed because he truly has.

"I'm not using it against you. I'm trying to say that I won't stop Draco from being happy. Even if I end up hurt in the end." Mattheo leans closer to me, his body against mine.

"Look. I love you, but if you dont change your mind about those words. I will have to throw you over my shoulder and do something to change your mind." He whispers in my ear, and I smirk, leaving a kiss on his neck.

"Try me, Riddle." He looks down at me, a few inches from my face.

"You've been a bad girl, miss Scott." I only smile.

"Thought that's what you liked?" A smile takes place on his lips.

"Stop smiling like that. It makes me weak." I chuckle at his words, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"Honestly, daisy, dont change the subject here. If you suffer, I suffer. And I'm supposed to take care of you," I sigh. He has his hands around my back, just slightly above my ass.

"I'm not stopping him from being happy," he thinks momentarily before sucking his lower lip.

"I dont want to use your soft spot against you, but Theo is really sad because of all this. His best friend didn't show up at his tryouts when he was nervous. Theo loves sleepovers yet Draco didn't show up. Wake up, daisy. This isn't just about Draco's happiness anymore. It's about our friendship with him. It's about you and Theo." I look down. Knowing Theo is sad because of this fucking breaks me. And knowing my boyfriend used it against me makes me mad at him for knowing me this well.