55- Wine night

"When you splashed your wine into me."

D A I S Y

"Dray, will you help me with the table?" I ask, fixing the fruit and cheese for the wine night. Mattheo walks through the doors, holding wine in his hand, before walking up to me and kissing my cheek.

"Hi darling, that looks wonderful." I smile a little.

"The food or my boobs?" He looks up from where he is staring, and I smirk.

"Can you blame me? Your boobs are looking fantastic," he leans down to kiss my lips, resulting in me smiling even bigger.

"Did you get my text?"

"Which one? Dont you spam him with five hundred texts?" Draco rolls his eyes while fixing the table, and I glare at him.

"Yes, I bought the wine you asked me for." Theo runs down the stairs and towards the door, which probably means Ella is here.

"Oh god, I have missed you so much," we all stare at each other, smiling before the two of them arrive at the kitchen.

"Ella," I'm quick to hug my friend dressed in a cute dress.

"Daisy, you look gorgeous." I smile,

"Oh please, you look amazing." Theo hands his girlfriend a glass of wine as I return, fixing the food.

"Will it only be us?" Ella asks, standing beside me as the boys fix their beers and talk about something irrelevant.

"No, an old friend of mine and Draco will be here soon. You didn't hear it from me, but I think he has something for her." Ella's eyes light up,

"no way? Draco Malfoy?" I only nod, smiling.

"Who is she? She deserves an award." I chuckle a little, fixing the last cheese before putting it on the table.

"Her name is Zoe, she moved to France when we were younger, and I haven't seen her since then. But she is amazing; he needs someone who can be bossy against him, and that's Zoe in a nutshell." Ella smiles, leaning against the bar.

"Sounds like a girl boss, like her already."

"Who are you talking about?" Draco and the boys walk over to us, Theo hugging Ella from behind.

"Just Zoe," Draco gives me a strict gaze, telling me to shut up.

"Daisy..."

"I didn't say anything. I just told her she was coming over and that she was an old friend. That's the truth, isn't it?" He rolls his eyes, drinking his beer. The doorbell rings, and I smirk at Draco before passing him over to the door and opening it.

"Oh my god," she stares at me with her mouth open.

"Zoe," I pull her into a warm hug,

"god, it's been so long. I almost feel like crying." I smile, taking her in with me to the house.

"Look at you; you are so beautiful. You look just like your mom," she smiles.

"Dais, you grew up beautiful." The boys and Ella walk into the hall where we stand. Draco looks nervous as his gaze meets Zoe.

"Oh, Draco. Hey," she pulls him into a hug, and I look back at Ella with a smirk on my face. "Welcome, we have wine and-"

"Dray, she might want to get into the house before you throw her some wine." Zoe only laughs at Mattheos words, resulting in her gaze landing on him.