24- Confess

"You talk of the pain like it's alright."

T H E O
"Don't you guys think it's weird that we still have no idea who this is? I mean, they're in our year and house. If they're not lying about it," Draco says while looking around the great hall, and I shrug.

We have been texting sunny for a few weeks now, although I want to find out who it is.
I like texting sunny for who she is, not because I want to find out who it is.

She is a special girl; I have found myself smiling more than I should. The guys and sunny still ask me where I got the nickname from. I told them she was like the sun, but the truth is... She reminds me a lot of my mother, and sunflowers used to be my mother's favourite, so that's where it came from. Sure she reminds me of the sun and sunlight, but that's not the reason.

"It can't be her, can it?" Mattheo stares at Daisy, who sits a few seats away from us. We all stare at her for a second, resulting in both her and Adrian staring at back. Her blonde hair is in a ponytail, and she wears a long sleeves shirt. Weird. It's still pretty hot in here.

"Nah, we have stopped terrorising her, but she hates us too much to stay in that group chat. I'm sure about that," Draco says, and I nod slowly. Still staring at Daisy even though she has turned away from us again.

Long sleeves... My heart aches. She is the only one here near wearing long sleeves. It's not my fault, is it? She has friends... She is not that dumb. I dont like Daisy Scott. I dont remember why, to be honest. But I would do anything for Draco, and it seems like she hurt him. But even if I hate her, no one deserves self-harm. I would know. After my father began with the death eater thing a few years ago, I did something I really regret today. I hope I just imagine things and she has a cold.

"Mate? You okay?" Mattheo grabs my arm, and I flinch, huh?

"Uh-Yeah, I am fine." Draco and Mattheo stare at each other, and I gulp, packing my stuff.

"I'm going to the quidditch field to work out a bit. I'll see you two in class." I force a smile and then leave, but Draco shouts my name.

"Hey mate, are you okay? We can come with and help-" I shake my head. I need to be alone.

"It's fine. I just need some time alone to get this energy off." They nod slowly.

I usually use that as an excuse to work out. Sure, I have a lot of energy in my body, but it's mostly the pain I want to escape. The pain and the blame for everything I have done. I apologise to my mother for who I have been the last few years. I picked the wrong team. Before I leave the great hall, I meet Daisy's gaze, she stares at me with sad eyes, and I want to force a smile. But I dont have the right to talk to her after what I have done. I have tried speaking to Adrian lately to prove that I'm nicer than he thinks when the others aren't around, but he hates me. He hates me for what I did to Daisy, and he has every right to do it. I wonder if he knows what happened between Daisy and Draco? I mean, there must be a reason why he picked her side. I turn around and leave the school's halls. Before I do something, I regret it.

D A I S Y
"You think he is in pain again?" Mattheo asks Draco, and I see Theo leave the great hall after meeting my gaze. I try to listen to the guys talk, but it's pretty hard since there are so many people here.

"I dont know, but he has been using that excuse a lot lately, and I dont think it has to do with his energy anymore. I mean, he worked out this morning already. He tried that yoga sunny talked about." I freeze, sunny... They are talking about me now. Adrian stares at me for a second, and I look down at my food.

"Maybe he misses her again, I mean, he joked about her a few days ago in the group chat, but we knew that he is in pain every time he thinks about her." Draco nods slowly, and Adrian continues to stare at me.