47 - Falling apart

"never take advice from someone who's falling apart."

"We're here to help your search for the ring," Theo says, smiling as Draco sits on his bed, looking sad. A part of me smiles seeing him react this way over a ring I gave him. But then I'm also sad knowing he is this sad over it.

"It's impossible. We won't find it. I have already tried with a spell." He lays down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, and Mattheo stares at me with a sad smile.

"Hey, dray, it's okay. We will find it, and if not.... We will fix that too," I sit on the bed, but he won't meet my gaze.

"I need that ring. Everything has been going terribly since I lost it. You dont understand." The guys stay quiet, and I try to find a way to find that ring.

"Have you checked the quidditch locker room?" There's silence until he sits up, staring at me.

"No? Fucking hell, you are right." He jumps from the bed, grabbing the keys before leaving the room.

"Are we supposed to follow him?" Mattheo asks, staring between Theo and me. I only stand up, nodding at the guys before running after Draco with the guys behind me.

"What should we do if he doesn't find the ring?" Mattheo asks me, looking nervous.

"I really have no idea. We just have to hope." I almost hear a scream for a second as Draco runs out, holding something in his hands. The next thing he does shocks all of us as Draco pulls me into a warm, tight hug. It takes me a moment to understand what's really happening before I hug him back. The smell of his hair hits me as I relax, not being awkward anymore.

"Thank you, thank you." He pulls away, staring at me nervously. Almost looking to see if the hug was okay with me. I only smile back.

"Thank god you found it," Theo says, and I nod in agreement. The ring problem has kept my anxiety away over the day, but when it's over, I slowly feel my panic return, and my heart bets faster. Feeling like I might throw up any second.

"Hey, are you all hungry? Im feeling some food." Theo jumps up and down, but all I can see are their shadows.

"Sure, food works fine for me." I try to keep myself calm, not wanting to ruin this moment. I dont know what freaks me out more, the fact that I might throw up any second or that I can't breathe.

"Dais? Are you okay?" Theo asks, and I meet his eyes. It's the first I realize how their eyes are on me, and I nod.

"You want some food? You look pale." Mattheo grabs my arm, and I suck in my lip.

"Hey, your heart is beating really fast. Talk to me. What is going on?" Mattheo holds my hands, and I shake my head.

"I'm fine, just need to take a nap." I get out and they shake their heads.

"We're coming with you, just in case something happens." I try to shake my head, but it feels like my organs have stopped working.

"Let's get her to bed," Mattheo grabs my body in what feels like the bridal style, and I close my eyes. Feeling dizzy.

"Have you eaten anything?" Theo tries to ask, but Draco stops him. "Hey, I think she might be overwhelmed. No more questions until we know she is okay." The common room door opens, and they walk up the stairs to the girl's dorm.

"You awake, darling?" Mattheo checks my pulse as I nod slowly. He puts me down in bed, and I try to sit up.

"It's okay. You can lay down." Draco smiles, but I shake my head.

"I dont know what's going on... It's dizzy and tastes like blood." I hold my hands for my eyes, and I feel someone hold me.

"How long have you felt like this?" I shrug, feeling tears roll down my cheeks as my heart pounds faster.