19- Regretting you

"Couldn't put me together again."

It's been a few days since the party and my night with Mattheo. I still haven't told anyone about it, and I have tried to avoid people since I dont know if Mattheo told anyone about us and now makes fun of it. There is a knock on my door, and I sigh, trying to sound sick if it's a professor. "Come in," I say, and Adrian sneaks in.

"Hi," I smile and sit up, and he jumps down on the bed.

"How are you? I miss you in class," he smiles, and I look down. I have to tell him the truth instead of lying about being sick. He is my best friend.

"I'm- there is something I have to tell you." He frowns and then nods slowly.

"Go on then," I sigh and suck in my lip. How do I say this? Hey, well, you know the party I got wasted at? Well, it turns out I lost my virginity to Mattheo Riddle that night, and now I'm acting sick since I can't even look at someone without embarrassment.

"Dais? Is something wrong? Are you deadly sick? Please tell me you're not." I smile faintly and shake my head.

"I'm not, but... I'm not sick at all," he leans against the wall in shock.

"Uh, okay? Why are you skipping classes and dinner every day, then?" I look away. Come on, Daisy, say it.

"Something happened the night at the party," he stares at me with big eyes, almost panicking in them.

"Dais... Did someone hurt you?" I shake my head, not really. Fuck it, I'm not even hurt about what happened. Maybe the morning after, but what I remembered was, good? "Then what happened?" I gulp before staring at him again.

"I slept with someone," his mouth drops, and he stares at me in shock.

"Oh? Okay, who?" There's a sigh leaving my mouth. You can say his name is Daisy. Its seven letters and...

"Mattheo riddle." Adrian stares at me with a blank expression. I lick my lips in panic and look away. Fuck, maybe I shouldn't have told him?

"Mattheo Riddle? Did he force you to do it? Fucking hell, did he hurt you, Daisy. Tell me," I shake my head.

"No, he didn't force me, we were both drunk, and the morning after it, he told me to leave and that it was a mistake and that I was useless." Adrian looks at me with sad eyes before pulling me into a hug.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, Daisy. No one should hear that after what happened. Fucking hell, I dont care if it's Mattheo or someone else. No one should say that to you." I nod slowly before wiping away a tear.

"I'm just scared. What if this was his plan? Make me feel worse and then go around and tell everyone about what happened?" I breathe faster, and Adrian pulls me into a hug again.

"Hey, breathe, nothing will happen, and he is a fucking dick. If he tells anyone, I will fucking kill him, you understand? Dont let him bring you down again, Dais. He probably was drunk just as you were, thought you were gorgeous and wanted to have sex with you. It's not right, but it's probably what happened, and I hate him for it." I nod slowly, and Adrian wipes away my tears.

"Is that why you haven't left your dorm? Because you are scared, everyone knows?" I nod slowly. I know it's stupid, but I can't risk it now. And I dont want to see Mattheo.

"I haven't heard anything, and if someone knew about this, Marcus would find out, and he would have told us. It's okay, Dais. He probably now cries in his dorm for hurting you as he did. Fucking hell, I hate him." I nod slowly. He is right. If everyone knew, Marcus would have told me. I dont think Draco would go that far that he made Mattheo sleep with me. I mean, they hate me like I'm a sickness. No one wants to touch a sickness, do they?

"I feel sick thinking about it. He told me I was useless, and now I feel useless. Like I can't fucking do a damn shit and-, And I hate myself for letting this happen." Adrian looks sadly at me and nods slowly.

"I understand, but remember that he slept with you too. You weren't the only one in this Dais. I dont think he would go that far that he slept with you only to make you feel worse. His drunk ass wanted this. Dont fucking dare feel useless or hate yourself. It was a mistake, but it was a drunk mistake. Everyone makes them." I nod slowly. He is right. Everyone makes drunk mistakes sometimes. I wish it was something else, maybe a cringe dance or something.

"Your phone has been going crazy. Are you popular now?" Adrian laughs and hands me my phone, and I look down at it in shock. Oh no...

"Hmm? Who is it?" I show him the text.

Unknown
Don't tell anyone about that night or it will be the last thing you do. /Riddle

"I have to change my number... I dont like the feeling of him having it, especially not now. Oh, fuck." I groan and hide my face. Breathe Daisy.

"At least he won't tell anyone since he begged you not to do it? Hey, Daisy, dont feel bad. You both regret it-"

"Ad, I love you, but that doesn't make me feel better. A guy fucked me, and apparently, I'm so bad that he sees it as a mistake, and I'm useless. Perfect, I will definitely have sex again." He looks down.

"Sorry... I wish I could make you feel better, and I hate that this happened and that it was Mattheo. No one should have to go through this. I'm so sorry, sweetheart." I nod slowly and lean against him.

"Thank you for coming to check in on me." He leaves a kiss on top of my head.

"Of course. Hey, you know what muggles do when they are sad?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"They eat ice cream. It sounds weird, but-"

"Do you want to go and get Ice cream, Ad?" I ask him, and he nods slowly, smiling.

"If you want?" I nod, and he stands up before reaching for me.

"Let's eat some sad ice cream to heal your heart." I smile.

M A T T H E O
I stare at the text, waiting for her to answer, but she never does. It says read. Maybe she blocked me? Fuck she probably did. Of course, she would block me. She fucking hates me after what happened, she hated me before, but now she hates me even more. Four days it's been four days since that night, and I still can't stop thinking about her. About her smell, her hair and her eyes. I made a mistake. I know I did. And now I'm so embarrassed that I can't even sleep. I hurt her again. I have tried to let go of this feeling for so long now, but I can't, and I just mess up more. Fucking hell, I slept with her?

She is the first girl that stays the night. No matter how drunk I am, I always kick them out, but not her. And when I woke up seeing her in panic, ready to leave, I freaked out. She regretted it and said it was a drunk mistake, so I kicked her out before she could see how weak I was. Did it hurt me when she said it? Fucking hell, yes. Try to hear the girl you have a secret crush on telling you that you are a mistake. You won't handle it as severely as I did, but it's not easy. I fucked up, and she will never forgive me for this. I just hope I wasn't her first. Or was I?...

----
Currently trying to understand the movie "never let me go" since I have a test on it