17- Burning letters

"Fell behind all my classmates and I ended up here."

It's the first day back at Hogwarts after Christmas break. This has been my favourite Christmas ever. I spent it with my mother and then Adrian. It was filled with love and made me feel more confident about returning here. That was before I came into class this morning to see Draco beside me. None of us has said a word to the other, and we only sit silently, reading our own books. Or I haven't opened mine, but maybe it's time to get my shit together and pass this class instead of failing all the time. I sigh and open the book only to find a letter in it.I didn't put this here? I open it, feeling Draco's eyes on me all the time. I stare at the letter in my hand in shock.

Think you can act like a whore and get away with it? Watch it our it will be the last thing you do. And stay the fuck away from my boys! P.P

Pansy... It was her who sent that text, too, wasn't it? I'm sure she wouldn't do anything, but still, she's threatening me, and it's not the first time she said something like this. What did I do to her? I look back only to see her smirking at me, and before I can look back at it, it burns up in my hands. Everyone stares at me as the letter burns up in my hand, including Professor Snape.

"Miss Scott," I look at him in pure panic.

"Professor, I didn't do it." Everyone begins to whisper, and our professor walks up to me.

"Are you telling me the letter in your hand just... got on fire?" I nod but stop myself after a while and look down.

"Detention for you. Mr Malfoy, what are you laughing at?" I stare at Draco beside me, and he stares at Snape in fear.

"Uh, nothing. Sir." Snape looks between the two of us.

"Detention for you, too," I gulp, sorry? I can't see Draco and me in detention together. Draco looks at me and then back at Snape.

"But I have practice tonight," Snape rolls his eyes.

"Should have thought of that before then. I'll see you two tonight," he walks away from us, and Draco glares at me.

"This is your fault," Excuse me?

"And how is it my fault? Malfoy," I spit back, and he rolls his eyes before returning to his book. Adrian stares at me in shock, but I shake my head. I will tell him everything after class.

D R A C O
"Parkinson!" I shout over the corridor, and the girl turns to face me with a flirtatious smile. I'm so close to ripping her face off right now.

"Bathroom now!" I say coldly, and she smirks even more before following me to the bathroom no one ever goes to.

"To be honest, I didn't think you would want us to do it here," she chuckles, and I push her up against the cold wall. She stares at me in fear, but I only glare at her.

"What the fuck did you think you did in class today, huh?" She looks panicked. She didn't think id find out about her behaviour?

"I-I have no idea what you are talking about." I roll my eyes. I read the note she had sent Daisy, and I was furious about it. I'm the one who bullies her, not Parkinson. She can't fucking do that shit, especially when I told her to stop.

"I fucking warned you, Parkinson," she gulps and stares at me.

"I'm sorry, Draco, but she deserves it."

I shake my head.

"I decide what she deserves, and you have nothing to do with it. Stay the fuck away from her, or it will be the last thing you do. Understand?" I ask, still glaring at the girl. She nods in fear, shaking, and I let her go.