The Birds, The Bees, and The Break Ins

*Aria's Pov*

"We just have to find out who was in the car that hit you, then we'll know who A is. Well not actually who A is, because A would never do the dirty work. But we can find out who is working for A." I say. It's been just moments since I read the horrifying note from A, and we've already started piecing things together.

"Whoever hit me probably wasn't working for A. They were probably blackmailed into doing it. A could've threatened to expose something, and whoever the person was would rather do A's dirty work then have their secret exposed. I mean who in their right mind would just choose to be involved in a car accident?" Ezra says. I nod.

"That makes sense." I say "We just have to find out who hit you, which shouldn't be hard at all. There's all the insurance stuff that both of you have to go through." Luckily, since the accident wasn't Ezra's fault, and his car was totalled, he would be getting money from his insurance company. It worked out that he would be getting $4000 more than his car was even worth. We're both so happy that it worked out that way.

"Even though we won't directly be finding out who A is, at least we'll figure out who did some of the dirty work. It'll lead us one step closer." Ezra says. I exhale, hoping he was right. Suddenly I remember part of A's note: "One of your friends outed me to someone." But who? We all agreed not to say anything.

"One of my friends told someone about A, even though we all agreed not to." I leave out the part where A said something bad would happen to a loved one, not wanting Ezra to blame one of my friends for the accident.

"Who?" Ezra asks. I shrug "I don't know. But A told us not to, or something bad would happen. We all agreed we wouldn't. But someone must've." I can't help but be slightly angered. A warned us something bad would happen, yet one of my friends still told someone.

"I'm gonna tell them what we've just figured out," I decide "And I'm also going to ask about who told someone." Ezra nods.

"Invite them over." He says. I widen my eyes, taken aback "Here?" I ask.

"Yeah, why not?" Ezra says casually "It's your house now too." I want to say yes, but it just feels...weird. Sure my friends have been here before, but not with Ezra here.

"We have to get past the whole teacher-student thing in order for your friends and I to get used to each other. Isn't that what you wanted?" Ezra asks. I nod "Well, yeah. But it's just, I don't know...awkward?" I say in almost a question. Ezra sighs.

"I know it is, believe me. But I think we all want to get past the point where being in any room besides a classroom is awkward with your friends." Ezra says. Of course it makes sense, and it is what I wanted, but it just feels so weird.

"Ok, I'll text them." I agree. Ezra smiles. I get my phone and open up a new message to Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields, and Hanna Marin:

'Come to Ezra's. We figured something out. Apartment 3B.' I hit send, knowing they all knew where the building was, but probably not the apartment number.

"When I started teaching, if someone told me I would be inviting my students over, I would have never believed them." Ezra says.

I look at him mischievously "If someone told you a student would be living with you, would you believe them?" Ezra pulls me into his arms.

"Never." He says "But I'm so glad she is." He starts kissing me, placing his hands on my waist. I couldn't think of a better pastime if I tried.

***

My friends all sit down on the couch, their backs stiff. If they were trying to hide how awkward they felt, they weren't doing a very good job. Emily looks the most uncomfortable. Spencer breaks the silence.