A Bestfriend Always Knows

One Week Later
Aria's Pov

"I'm outside your house." I hear through the phone. I quickly stand up off the couch, my eyebrows furrowing together.

"I'm not even dressed yet, Hanna." I sigh, going up the stairs to my room.

"Well can we come inside?" Hanna asks.

"Yeah, of course." I say "But I'll be getting dressed in my room, so just make yourselves at home, I guess."

"No problem," Hanna replies "We're just sitting down on the couch now." I laugh, then hang up the phone, not seeing a point in taking this conversation any farther. I start to pick out my clothes, black maternity leggings with a fitted navy blue maternity top. Yeah, I've finally given in to wearing the stupid maternity clothes. But I do have to admit, they're not half bad. I don't wear them all the time, but sometimes it's just easier to wear the clothes that were made for pregnant women, rather than trying to find some of my actual clothing that still fits. Once I accepted the fact that my clothes aren't going to fit me properly until after Piper's born, things got a whole lot easier. My stomach's only going to get bigger over the next two months.

After brushing out the tangles in my hair and hastily running a toothbrush through my mouth, I grab my purse and go downstairs. I find my friends all sitting on the couch watching Keeping up with the Kardashians, no one seeming to notice that I walked into the room.

"If Kim K is more important than shopping, we can always stay here." I joke with a smile. Hanna scrambles to shut off the tv, quickly clicking the power button.

"It's off! The tv is off!" Hanna says, her eyes wide.

"I was kidding," I laugh "Actually, I haven't seen this episode yet. Do you guys mind if we watch it before we go?"

"Not at all." Spencer answers, leaning back into the couch. I flop down on the couch beside Emily as Hanna turns the Tv back on. There's no reason we can't go to the mall and watch reality tv.

~~~

We walk in the front entrance of the mall, which is filled with more people than I thought there would be. My friends and I came to go clothes shopping, as well as a little baby shopping, and maybe even some early Christmas shopping. It is the end of November, after all.

"So where's Ezra?" Emily asks as we walk into H&M.

"He's at work." I reply "Wait a second, shouldn't that mean that you guys have school?"

"Yes," Hanna says "But we ditched to come shopping."

"Why didn't we just go on the weekend?" I ask.

"Because," Hanna sighs "You know how much busier the mall is on weekends."

"You know how much your parents probably want you in class." I reply.

"Ew, you sound like you're my mom." Hanna scrunches her face up.

"Sorry." I say sheepishly "But we could've gone shopping on the weekend. I totally gapped when you asked me to go on Wednesday. Just because I'm not in school, doesn't mean nobody else is."

"Aria, it's fine." Spencer reassures me "We're the ones that asked you to go when we had school. But we're here now, we might as well have fun."

"I know." I sigh, pulling a pair of printed leggings off a rack.

"You should get those." Emily says "They would look cute on you."

"Yeah, once I would actually fit in them properly." I scoff "I mean I could wear them, but they just feel so...awkward. I can't pull them above my bump, so they'd feel like they're always going to fall down."