Always Waiting

Bennu
Skírlífr’anatí 13th
ElogíAnatí

Faemála
Érishu Tí, the land of benevolent life. My home. Many races inhibit this land. Not always peacefully, but they do try to maintain some semblance of civility. Unfortunately, like any land, prejudice exists. Races are spread across the land. Some with definite boundaries.

There are 5 great landmasses on Érishu Tí. One at each pole and 3 spread from north (boreaī) to south (supsé). Similar to Earth’s land masses. They make up 8 of the realm's 13 continents known as the 13 Nations, others being islands.

The northern (boreaīdi) part of the 1st nation is named Sesmetí after the giant horses that roam their land. It looks like a low rearing horse looking backward to the west (sól’mayat). Epöna Cúan (Goddess of the Equine Bay) rests in the arched front legs of Sesmetí.

Úrkom’A’taval lies to the supsé. It looks like a giant English Ivy leaf with a vein-like river system feeding most of the land. A dense rainforest covers most of it, two deserts, and coastal land fit for life of gentler races.

East (sól’vele) of Sesmetí is the circular island system Ra’Sonće. Home of the Nephilim and Anakim. Solíddha Tívara, the Sunshine Ocean, is warm from volcanic activity and heat vents. It’s teaming with life.

Sól’mayat of Sesmetí is the island chain system of Isilmëmírë in the Isilmëmírë Tívara. It is a crescent moon shaped island with a thick cursive “E” inner curve. The lagoon, E’atala Mörlýn, is protected by smaller islands staggering around the opening. It is a truly harmonious mörlýn. Isilmëmírë is a holy nation with restricted travel and is where my body resides.

The second great landmass’ boreaīdi nation is Sylph. It’s shaped like dancer mid pirouette. Many races call it home, and most of it is considered neutral territory. The southern (supsédi) nation is Galía, named after the Goddess of land, birth, and life. It’s loosely shaped like a pregnant woman holding her belly. Those seeking aid with fertility and blessings to start a family travel the land often.

Sól’mayat of Galía, in the Füseár Tívara, is the icy island nation of Iqhw’a’vaní. It is named after the second month when it freezes quickly after only 60 days of warm weather. The ocean surrounding it is named after the bitter cold radiating from the land.

Sól’vele of Galía, in the Unhetáse Tívara, is a small group of islands called Nanú. They were part of Galía at one point. Naming the islands “Babies” and the ocean “New Life” was fitting of our ancestors.

Across the boreaīdi sea of Mélí Álassa, is the third great landmass’ boreaī sól’mayatdi nation of named Aai Citurí. It looks like a kneeling warrior resting its head on its sword. It has the largest desert in the world and is used as a trial for those wanting to prove their might. Anyone traveling to the Great Warrior across the Mead Sea has a drink of mead upon landing to honor those who walked the shores before them.

To the sól’vele is Lókyä, a detached landmass that looks like a toeless sock. It is said that Aai Citurí fought to bestow freedom upon the enslaved people of the nation, and so, it was named “Bestowing Freedom.” It is separated from the main landmasses by the Blood Sea, Asàn Álassa, and the 13 agŕya (kilometer) Asàn Nile. The face and sword of Aai Citurí faces it.

The supsédi nation is shaped similarly to Africa, but is lush and mountainous. It has the largest peaks and is aptly named Barri Tugöllyi, Barrier Mountains. The strongest winds (isawa) and storms rush across the largest tívara, Gurík Isawa, and hit the sól’veledi shore during the spring. The mountains stop them from devastating the hemisphere.

The boreaīdi pole is named Boreaī Mik’Pani. It literally means Northern Snow Lands. The ocean is simply named Boreaī. The supsédi pole and tívara follow the same pattern; Supsé Mik’Pani and Supsé. Few races can thrive in these lands, but they do exist.